Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nathan Arnold scored two cracking goals for Grimsby.

Wow.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A lot of permeations down the bottom of League One. It's the only thing which is interesting me this weekend from the Football League now the Championship play-offs and relegation are a formality.

I wouldn't say the Championship play offs are a formality quite yet. If there's anything the Championship has to offer us it's one final twist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    That is the price we pay for being in a dog **** division.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It could get even worse if we lose at Crawley and results don't go our way. Apparently they are now so desperate they have reduced season ticket prices for next season and are changing the seating areas in the ground. The club certainly knows how to infuriate fans.

ReputationRep:
    It's **** what Cov are going through at the minute but every club has had their plight. At least you're not Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    I wouldn't say the Championship play offs are a formality quite yet. If there's anything the Championship has to offer us it's one final twist.
    Most of the neutrals want Brentford in there. Still a phenomenal season for the Bees regardless of how it goes. Confident for next season? The second season can often be a lot more difficult than the first.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Coventry need 4 results to go against them... including one team needing to make up an 8 goal swing. There is virtually no chance of all that happening so they should be alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    predictions incoming.

Blackburn 5-1 Ipswich
    Derby 1-1 Reading
    Brentford 2-1 Wigan
    Wolves 8-1 Millwall

Make of that what you will
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Steve Evans today...

ReputationRep:
    **** sake.

I don't know what to do. Do I watch the games, do I watch Gillette Soccer Saturday? I just don't know!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Last day always calls for GSS, especially as the Premier League game being shown isn't appealing in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    Derby losing!

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth leading 2-0. It's all on Watford now.

ReputationRep:
    Wolves leading, as it stands they'll sneak into the playoffs. Unbelievable stuff.

Watford take the lead now!

Jfc this is stressful.

(Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Most of the neutrals want Brentford in there. Still a phenomenal season for the Bees regardless of how it goes. Confident for next season? The second season can often be a lot more difficult than the first.
    Reasonably confident. It's very dependent on who we get in to replace Warbs.

YES ONE NIL GET THE **** IN

ReputationRep:
    Reasonably confident. It's very dependent on who we get in to replace Warbs.

YES ONE NIL GET THE **** IN
    Federici is having a stellar game for Reading. Derby are crumbling under the pressure.

Blackburn equalise against Ipswich.

ReputationRep:
    Blackburn equalise against Ipswich.
    Now leading! Absolutely mad this.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.