Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Huh, no I mean that new /-()£%&-- whatever guy.
    Account created today and his first act is to slate Arsenal and start a confrontation...
    Let's find out who he is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually a legit account just i forgot my previous p/w so I made this

ReputationRep:
    Create a new account rather than reset password?

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Miserable cabbage you know
    That's what I was thinking :lol: what a nice little dig.

(Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Anyone else lol at the amount of times Wenger says "Look, err..." to journos? His go-to line along with "I believe errr we have a great mental strength" and "Playing with ze handbrake on".
    No freaking way :rofl: It feels as though my thoughts are being extracted and posted here by others wtf. Especially the "look err" one. Everytime.

ReputationRep:
    Huh, no I mean that new /-()£%&-- whatever guy.
    Account created today and his first act is to slate Arsenal and start a confrontation...
    I was thinking he was a troll rather than a dupe from his reply to my FA Cup post. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    That's what I was thinking :lol: what a nice little dig.

No freaking way :rofl: It feels as though my thoughts are being extracted and posted here by others wtf. Especially the "look err" one. Everytime.
    For someone who has never seen an incident on a football pitch in his life he's got some nerve telling people to look :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For someone who has never seen an incident on a football pitch in his life he's got some nerve telling people to look :rolleyes:
    To be fair to him, he does have to spend most of his time looking down at his jacket, trying to zip it up.

ReputationRep:
    On a side note, who here is going to the Chile vs Brazil game? I will cry myself to sleep for a month if Sanchez and/or Neymar get injured before it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    On a side note, who here is going to the Chile vs Brazil game? I will cry myself to sleep for a month if Sanchez and/or Neymar get injured before it.
    Neymar? What are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Neymar? What are you gay?
    Wot

ReputationRep:
    Wot
    Why would you cry yourself to sleep for a month if Neymar gets injured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Why would you cry yourself to sleep for a month if Neymar gets injured?

hyperbole

noun, Rhetoric

1.obvious and intentional exaggeration.

2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”.

ReputationRep:

hyperbole

noun, Rhetoric

1.obvious and intentional exaggeration.

2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”.

We get that, but Neymar doesn't play for us and he's got a **** haircut.

ReputationRep:
    Think I may have pulled tonight, some guy in the gym who said he was 18 (yeah, ok, :rolleyes:) started picking up a dumbbell for me and started winking at me all throughout my workout. Do I look like a ****ing homosexual or something?

ReputationRep:
    Think I may have pulled tonight, some guy in the gym who said he was 18 (yeah, ok, :rolleyes:) started picking up a dumbbell for me and started winking at me all throughout my workout. Do I look like a ****ing homosexual or something?
    Better question is why are you posting unrelated Arsenal nonsense on here instead of Misc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Better question is why are you posting unrelated Arsenal nonsense on here instead of Misc?

**** knows, that pre-workout is still making my hands shake. Too much.

ReputationRep:
    Had a good session at gym today. Deadlifted 90kg which is a personal achievement for me. Gains are coming thick and fast in all major departments, I'm feeling good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Had a good session at gym today. Deadlifted 90kg which is a personal achievement for me. Gains are coming thick and fast in all major departments, I'm feeling good.
    For reps presumably?

how much did you start deadlifting at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)

Nice one. I was at about 90kg D.L. this time last year after coming back from injury last year. I am at 160kg 1x5 at the moment, keep at it. (Albeit I have been training for years on and off, but, yeah, keep at it).

Could not squat today for love nor money, legs had still not recovered from Deadlifts 2 days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    For reps presumably?

how much did you start deadlifting at?
    Yeah that's getting 8 reps out, having done 3 previous at 10-12 reps (I'm on hypertrophy). I only weigh about 65kg so i feel proud of myself

Started deadlifting at probably 25kg, so pretty darn low.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.