Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mephestic)
    That's the old specification and outdated now, you need either the complete companion 4th edition (for the new spec) or Google Loopa Psychology - that will help.
    Wow Saj, are you allowed to constantly advertise on here telling people to use your shoddy website with your so called A star essays? You basically copy from the textbook a long winded essay and sell it to students who are too lazy to write their own. I was stupid enough to buy teo of your ebooks and my teachers have marked your essays, and one is a senior examiner, funny how three of your essays, one scrapped an A and two were weak B grades? Why don't you sit the new specification paper at age 31 and lets see how you get on???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RodneyRaver)
    Wow - something bothering you Rodney?

By your profound logic you might as well ask that teacher/examiner of yours, who sat his exams most likely over 20 years ago, to sit this new specification too? Just to make sure he knows what he's talking about too hey?

While we're at it let's get every teacher to resit their exams every year just so we can ensure they know what they are talking about too hey rodders?

You'll have to forgive me if I take your opinion with a pinch of salt ; I'm more inclined to listen to the thousands of other students and teachers who do find the resources helpful (you only have to see the messages and pics I get sent in from student and teacher achievements to see that)

The resources I create follow the specification which is from AQA - do you know who else follow the specification? Every other resources/textbooks out there as that's what the exams require.

I'd love to write about something else in Loftus's study on eye-witness testimony just so it looks so very different but I cant. The exams require specific information on the same topic which can only be presented in so many ways which is made harder when your trying to keep it all concise and in the theme of AO1.

What your looking for is some magic pill you swallow that does all the work for you, no effort required - the teacher in the other post told you why you probably scored low; because you're just copying other people's work and your teacher probably knew that - you won't find an easy ride with this subject - like every tool out there you have to put the work in to get the best use from it.

Good luck with your exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MTKigz)
    Is the PSYA2 unit (Stress, Social Psychology & Individual differences) still available to sit for this summer?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RodneyRaver)
    The defensive response says it all. However, looking at your last paragraph isn't that what your website is all about, the illusion of taking this magic pill, your essays to then revise and get the top grade. How many students get below an A WITH YOUR so called help and do you take pictures of them and share it on your site? No because you are a business and you will say and do whatever it takes to make your business thrive. Why don't you start running psychology courses and teach? If you are questioning the ability of teachers, why don't you do a degree and get a teaching qualification and manage a classroom? You might be done by the time you are 40. I also love your predictions hahaha, you predict half the spec, you have also predicted things like deindividuation to come up!!!! You clearly have no idea of the specification, its just your interpretation and your success at one a level at age 28 has misguided you into this delusion that you are some aqa a Adonis. wake up and hopefully other A level students like myself will wake up and sites like yours will cease to exist. GOOD DAY Scum
    Wow, someone must have fallen short of an A in psychology :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying AQA psychology A new specification 1st year?? Im starting a whatsapp group and if u would like ti join then please private message me your number. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a list of all possible questions (i.e 16 markers and 12 markers) that they could share? Struggling to find it any as it's the new spec.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.