Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    Hey I did bulimia but the serotonin explanation also applies
    I could barely remember any ao1 and only 1 study (which i then linked to real life application)

for my next point, however, i wrote a good paragraph but no studies but like 4 IDA points

will i lose marks for not writing any studies/ida for both?
    Yeah In my evaluation I just wrote loads Ida points or just could think of any critique about it so wrote it lol. Praying for the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiekeenan)
    What did everyone write for the 4 marker on aggression? Is social learning theory and the deindivuation theory valid?
    Yeah, I wrote about SLT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how much outta 20 you can get for writing bull**** 😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Yep thats the way youre supposed to it and the way i did it. I used studies like campbell difree aschoff linked exogenous and endogenous together aswell as few others.
    So if I used the sleep-wake cycle and link exogenous and endogenous factors within Folkard's cave study etc...

That is okay? Just as long as I contextualise the cycles with the relevant factors?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    U have saved me from death ❤️
    Ahaha yayy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHatePsychology)
    I did too lol. Just remember to focus on the next one. Realistically you probably will get a c or b at max. It'd hard to score so much. Man that question literally knocked me back lol well next essays I'm not gonna be using predictions lol
    Your name suits how I feel very well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allibay)
    I did the same for **** sake 🙄🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pentagonath)
    So if I used the sleep-wake cycle and link exogenous and endogenous factors within Folkard's cave study etc...

That is okay? Just as long as I contextualise the cycles with the relevant factors?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allibay)
    This was what I was wondering as I was doing the gender essay 😂😂😂!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    I did the same for **** sake 🙄🙄
    I swear AQA do it to make our lives a misery 😑 I made up two studies and the one I did remember I forgot half of 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    Amazing paper! So happy with that!
    Gender schema wasn't too bad thank God because I looked over it knowing AQA are ******* stupid
    Same here they are stupid! So thankful I looked over my plans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsnaywux)
    I missed out the 20 mark essay thinking what I wanted to write was wrong - sooooo upset
    what is the highest grade I can get now that I've lost 20 marks?
    A looooool 😂 45/72 was A last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyife1)
    Oh that hormones question wasn't an outline 🙃🙃🙃
    Whaaaat? Was it not 4 marks for A01 genes and hormones? Please tell me isn't wasn't A02 as well because I only did A01 🙄

That's for gender btw

ReputationRep:
    Ive written lynch mobs for the aggression question would that be okay?

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that I wrote a maintenance theory but labelled it as formation... Do u think I'll get any marks😞

ReputationRep:
    Guys im worried my handwriting was really bad! And also who else did social exchange theory for Maintenance and reinforcement affect theory for Formation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi not really sure that makes sense haha. Basically I talked about the role of EZs co ordinating eps to create a 24 hour circadian rhythm length. And this is shown through isolation studies etc. Additionally the role of the ep is shown in animal vive section studies. Such as removing and replacing the scn. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    Whaaaat? Was it not 4 marks for A01 genes and hormones? Please tell me isn't wasn't A02 as well because I only did A01 🙄

That's for gender btw
    Chill dw it was only AO1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)

That's for gender btw

i thought it was ao1?

ReputationRep:
    Btw the roles of hormones and genes was OUTLINE so just A01 right?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.