Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    KingKoala

Do you like toast?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Was she white?

I speak for all white people when I say we're generally bad people.
    Doesn't matter what race they are ffs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The important fact is that she was a she

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    KingKoala

Do you like toast?
    Yeah it's alright , why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    The white race are superior in every single way over all others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKoala)
    Yeah it's alright , why do you ask?
    I'm currently trying not to eat bread, haven't eaten it for 3 weeks.

I'm missing my peanut butter on toast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Was she white?

I speak for all white people when I say we're generally bad people.
    Yea but my parents live in a chav area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    The white race are superior in every single way over all others.
    Except aesthetics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And sports.

And intelligence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Except aesthetics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ho...ih=450#imgrc=_
    thoughts on the only non-white in the top 10 results being a cat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I'm currently trying not to eat bread, haven't eaten it for 3 weeks.

I'm missing my peanut butter on toast
    Do it! Life is too short for restrictions on what we eat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    And sports.
    Do u even ice hockey

ReputationRep:
    Just thought about something, in football, who are better in general, black or white players?

I'd argue other than the full on anomalies that are Messi and C.Ronaldo(where Neymar arguably has the potential to be that level and people argue that Pele is the greatest ever), it is quite equal? Especially when you consider Neymar/Ronaldinho/L.Ronaldo while whites have players like Zidane/Iniesta/Suarez(although his grandfather is black and one drop rule init).

Heck only at GK can I say that white people really have an advantage over black people. There are not many world class black goalkeepers which to this day baffles me, think they all just go and play basketball instead.

(Original post by swirly)
    Do u even ice hockey
    Yeah but do you even basketball?
    Whites are only better than blacks in a lot of sports because of accessibility from a young age. The Williams sisters are a testament to that.

That's not to say that white people are bad at these sports. I think there's a clear genetic advantage in track and field for black people, sports that are reliant on mental ability as well as physical ability there is a more level playing field(Football in particular)

ReputationRep:
    There you go turning memetastic one liners into iambic pentameter soliloquies again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    There you go turning memetastic one liners into iambic pentameter soliloquies again
    You bore me

ReputationRep:
    And sports.
    We can swim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Just thought about something, in football, who are better in general, black or white players?

I'd argue other than the full on anomalies that are Messi and C.Ronaldo(where Neymar arguably has the potential to be that level and people argue that Pele is the greatest ever), it is quite equal? Especially when you consider Neymar/Ronaldinho/L.Ronaldo while whites have players like Zidane/Iniesta/Suarez(although his grandfather is black and one drop rule init).

Heck only at GK can I say that white people really have an advantage over black people. There are not many world class black goalkeepers which to this day baffles me, think they all just go and play basketball instead.

Yeah but do you even basketball?
    Whites are only better than blacks in a lot of sports because of accessibility from a young age. The Williams sisters are a testament to that.

That's not to say that white people are bad at these sports. I think there's a clear genetic advantage in track and field for black people, sports that are reliant on mental ability as well as physical ability there is a more level playing field(Football in particular)
    Depends though.
    We talking caucasians or whites?

ReputationRep:

If you look at the greatest players in history, there are more white players. The greatest black players are all Brazilian and Eusebio.

ReputationRep:
    Depends though.
    We talking caucasians or whites?
    Caucasians. So the likes of Zidane are included.

ReputationRep:
    Caucasians. So the likes of Zidane are included.
    Then yeah.
    But the future looks bright for black players.
    Neymar, Martial, Pogba, Coman, Sanches etc. List goes on.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.