Coca Cola (Sweet & Sticky)
    30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    How? What measures are in place to treat all applicants the same regardless of submission date before February?
    Fairly involved statistical analysis and modelling on the part of the universities.

I'm lucky. :p:

:hugs: Come here, you House of Arcadia :jumphug:
    Don't let people get to you, you'll be in a better job/better life than her soon :teehee:
    Thank you, Ape :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty ******* pissed off about it and wondering if the £5.76 an hour is worth it.

A whole £1.41 more than me per hour! Give me your job :eek: .

I understand annoying managers though. I work at McDonalds, and last week I was working 11-7 on Sunday and felt really ill halfway through. I asked my manager if I could back someone for 5 minutes and he was like, "no, I need everyone serving" Despite the restaurant being dead. _._

Also, my till was down ~£3.00 the other day :cry: . Considering I handled >£2500 though.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think you were looking for:

-.-
    That was me being dead, not pissed off. Literally, I was hanging off the till at one point.

:3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    That was me being dead, not pissed off. Literally, I was hanging off the till at one point.
    Ah, in that case you wanted X_X. :p:

ReputationRep:
    We were talking about female circumcisions in english :erm: I don't know what that has to do with genre LOL
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I never knew such a thing existed, now I will be wondering ...

*restains*

"Must. Not. Google. Search"
    Don't, it is rather horrid.

ReputationRep:
    "Must. Not. Google. Search"
    Legendary mode: Google image search

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I'd applied to uni so I could leave last year but now I'm staying for 6th year and it kinda sucks so far. I'm taking hospitality (to learn how to cook, lol) which is okay, crash higher human biology, which is interesting but I don't need it and advanced higher art. Art is alright but its such a huge workload, we're barely half way through the year and I've already done more than I did for my whole higher D:.

Also, has anyone here only applied to one uni/ is going to apply to only one uni?

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    lol numbers.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    :awesome:
    Do I even need to ask...how was Muse? :cry2: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello fine people!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Hello hello fine people!
    'ello 'ello my Rosie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    'ello 'ello my Rosie.
    Well hello there! :p: Have you had an enjoyable evening?

ReputationRep:
    Physics is the devil's work. :sigh: Another night where the most productive thing I did in the subject was to prepare a list of questions for the supervision.

ReputationRep:
    I found out today that I won a trip to France in February! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Physics is the devil's work. :sigh: Another night where the most productive thing I did in the subject was to prepare a list of questions for the supervision.
    My physics supervisor is giving me easy questions this week, since he wants us to deliberately fall behind so we at least absorb the materials in lectures before we attempt any questions on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    My physics supervisor is giving me easy questions this week, since he wants us to deliberately fall behind so we at least absorb the materials in lectures before we attempt any questions on them.
    I think our questions might have been easy if I understood the what of one or two things and the why of a heck of a lot more. I've decided that it's probably time to update my DoS, though, so I'm going to shoot him an email just as a heads-up rather than a request for any sort of intervention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I found out today that I won a trip to France in February! :woo:
    Jammy git you are :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.