Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been off the last couple of days and probably won't be back tomorrow either, I've got a kidney infection. I was supposed to have my Assessment Point 2 meeting and find out what I'm teaching next half term this afternoon too, and I haven't had any observations this week either. Can't believe this is happening now with only four weeks to go! Supposed to be at uni Friday but I'm thinking I'm going to have to go in and have this meeting, hope this doesn't affect my grading If i got a 3 or 4 now I think I'd loose the will to live.

ReputationRep:
    Had another interview this morning. Now completely freaking out and waiting for the phone to ring. Aarrgh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TraineeLynsey)
    Had another interview this morning. Now completely freaking out and waiting for the phone to ring. Aarrgh!
    Argh good luck!! Fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea how successful agencies like Reed are in finding permanent positions??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!
    Woah, well done! Super happy for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Woah, well done! Super happy for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Third time lucky I guess. Makes the utter devastation of not getting the job at my School Direct place on Monday all worthwhile!

Best of luck to those still looking - it'll happen for us all soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!
    Well done !!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when in a job as they say 'previous applicants need not apply'? Obviously it means if you've applied in the past, don't again. But what's the reason for it? Is it because they'll consider you again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've always assumed it's because if they weren't interested before, they won't be now.

But thinking about it, if you were shortlisted previously and just pipped to the post then it would seem logical that they might reconsider....

Sorry, that reply is utterly unhelpful, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!
    Well done!! Obviously wasn't meant to be at your main school. Hope you are celebrating!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when in a job as they say 'previous applicants need not apply'? Obviously it means if you've applied in the past, don't again. But what's the reason for it? Is it because they'll consider you again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 more day to get through before half term! So exhausted. Have 2 lessons to plan for tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!
    I'm so happy for you! What's meant to be won't pass you by! Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    What are you guys doing over the summer financially?

I have savings and my partners income however I'm worried about the gap between the last bursary payment and September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got told today that I can start my job after half-term and I'll be getting paid over summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelly_x)
    Got told today that I can start my job after half-term and I'll be getting paid over summer
    Excellent!

ReputationRep:
    Got the job!! Ecstatic!
    Well done, join the NQT club whoop whoop after 2mrw I will be celebrating .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelly_x)
    Great news!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.