Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We are a wreck without Djourou. He must start if he's able to. Otherwise the team should be the same as Abiraleft posted above. But I suspect Wenger will make a lot of changes with Eboue, Bendtner and Chamakh all starting. Meh... home win, 2-0.

ReputationRep:
    Start more-or-less full team, get 3-0 up and take some of the key players off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Start more-or-less full team, get 3-0 up and take some of the key players off.
    then concede 3 goals :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    then concede 3 goals :ahee:
    Oh yeah. Just don't rest anyone then :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Puyol is doubt for the 1st leg.

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll win and Man Utd/ City will draw, so it'll be 2 points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Puyol is doubt for the 1st leg.
    Luckily for us Abidal is in the form of his life and at the moment I am more comfortable with him at CB than Carles, we need a speedy defender with Pique.

(Original post by Colonel.)
      Start more-or-less full team, get 6-0 up and take some of the key players off.
      That might do. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      That might do. :dontknow:
      Might need a 7th to be sure.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Overmars)
      Might need a 7th to be sure.
      And we need at least 2 of their players sent off.

ReputationRep:
      Ferdinand and Evans are both out injured for United for the City game. :yy:

ReputationRep:
      I've definitely got that down as no more than a draw for United, really wouldn't mind City picking up all 3 points. Can't see us slipping up this week.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)
      Ferdinand and Evans are both out injured for United for the City game. :yy:
      Man City are 4-1 to win as well. Outrageous odds

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hantheman)
      And we need at least 2 of their players sent off.
      Bribe the referee as well just in case

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by In2deep)
      Bribe the referee as well just in case
      We are too slow in that, the opponents have done already

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jit987)
      We are too slow in that, the opponents have done already
      Don't let Wenger trick you, he's always the first to contact the referee but he bargains too much and the deal falls through

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by In2deep)
      Don't let Wenger trick you, he's always the first to contact the referee but he bargains too much and the deal falls through
      Haha

ReputationRep:
      Djourou is passed fit. Song is expected to be fit. Rosicky has picked up a 'groin injury'...and I'm 100% that is real and isn't a cover-up for him not being picked due to possibly one of the worst performances (worse than Eboue V Wigan) seen in an Arsenal shirt -- and there have been plenty. Absolutely no chance of that. It's just as real as Almunia's injuries have been this year.

ReputationRep:
      Djourou is passed fit. Song is expected to be fit. Rosicky has picked up a 'groin injury'...and I'm 100% that is real and isn't a cover-up for him not being picked due to possibly one of the worst performances (worse than Eboue V Wigan) seen in an Arsenal shirt -- and there have been plenty. Absolutely no chance of that. It's just as real as Almunia's injuries have been this year.
      sarcasm overload!!!

ReputationRep:
      So then Song and Djourou can both play against Barca if they don't pick up knocks tomorrow.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.