Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    Either the east side (new jersey) or west side (california), but i'm a bit confused since i will make friends there, my parents will move there, i will probably get a job there through companies seeking uni grads, so will i live find a girl get married have kids and die there? I HAVE TO DECIDE THIS BY END OF A LEVELS WUT

Then there's always England xD

Yeah i guess i do, except i hate 3/4 of my school therefore = unsociable :P

Well it looks like i'm picking up a copy of LoL. And getting a Korean haircut.
    LoL is free. It's a really good game tbh, just be careful of the community, it's utter **** sometimes. Maybe best to play with your friends, get them to join with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Ah, I know how you feel then :3 she doesn't do a bad job but sometimes my hair gets caught and it hurts a bit, obviously hairdressers are more professional but they cost too fee haircut is a free haircut, we mustn't complain xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I know that feel man, my hair sometimes gets caught too.. Mine is naturally just messy (I'm there's a proper word to describe it :rolleyes:) so I never brush it. Yeah exactly, I'd rather have something 70% decent for free (and feel comfortable because I'm around people I know) rather than pay £15 or so for something that's 95%-99% good and just feel awkward the whole time and possibly be disappointed.

Either the east side (new jersey) or west side (california), but i'm a bit confused since i will make friends there, my parents will move there, i will probably get a job there through companies seeking uni grads, so will i live find a girl get married have kids and die there? I HAVE TO DECIDE THIS BY END OF A LEVELS WUT

Then there's always England xD

Yeah i guess i do, except i hate 3/4 of my school therefore = unsociable :P
    New Jersey seems pretty cool. It's pretty crazy how one fairly small thing in your life can impact everything else.. In reality, all you're doing is moving house, yet it's going to change every single thing you do for the rest of your life. Gotta love The Butterfly Effect.

Haha, most people hate 3/4 of their school though to be fair. You'll be alright.

ReputationRep:
    Actually now that I think about it , I am in desperate need for a hair cut ... but I love my hair too much to part (see what I did there ) with it and this is why being emotionally attached to your hair is bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Seriously? I don't see it tbh but ahaha. And yes they are Razer Krakens.
    This is quite interesting. DanDY met xPeke in his amateur days and they spoke. He asked xPeke to remember his name as he promised they'd meet again on a world stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    This is quite interesting. DanDY met xPeke in his amateur days and they spoke. He asked xPeke to remember his name as he promised they'd meet again on a world stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh, well I'm awaiting the outcome of their possible match up then, but I am assuming it will go in DanDY's favour.

ReputationRep:
    All this time I was finding myself and I... didn't know I was lost.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, well I'm awaiting the outcome of their possible match up then, but I am assuming it will go in DanDY's favour.
    xPeke is so good that he can make a **** duelist like TF a good duelist. It'd be great to hear from both of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody in here use Twitter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    @AstronomyHD

do you use it?

ReputationRep:
    Certainly do, it's a very important part of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    @AstronomyHD

do you use it?
    @southsea__

I will annoy you so much. My grammar is so bad haha. I only type properly on forums because it's easier to get your point across, where as Twitter is instant and you have a character limit, so I just become all sloppy.

(Original post by MattFletcher)
    Certainly do, it's a very important part of my life
    Same, I use it as much as I used to use Facebook. I only use Facebook to talk to friends now haha. Haven't posted a status in about 2 years... I'll occasionally post photos though.

ReputationRep:
    @southsea__

I will annoy you so much. My grammar is so bad haha. I only type properly on forums because it's easier to get your point across, where as Twitter is instant and you have a character limit, so I just become all sloppy.
    I can't follow with that account I'm a... Business person I kid... But I only follow one person which is another of the accounts I'm... Associated with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I can't follow with that account I'm a... Business person I kid... But I only follow one person which is another of the accounts I'm... Associated with
    Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    I have Twitter, but 1. I keep forgetting my login id, 2. I don't know what to post!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.
    Sorry! My personal account is dead tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeFailFish)
    Technically, I suppose I should be, yes... I've just always used le. Awkward.
    :erm: errr not at all :erm:

(Original post by LeFailFish)
    Haha, thank-you!! I'm glad someone else appreciates them in the same way that I do - especially CSI, because I hardly ever meet people who like it!!
    I like CSI: NY CSI:Miami and NCIS:LA they're my favourites but I'll watch any really :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have Twitter, but 1. I keep forgetting my login id, 2. I don't know what to post!
    2. just imagine talking to yourself, write those as tweets

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here got an Instagram?

ReputationRep:
    Guys i went to comic con today in cardiff and i met percy weasley/chris rankin and the todd from scrubs and i hi-fived him and i had pictures with cosplayers and sang the imperial march with dave prowse i am a very happy girl right now and i've still got another day to go :-d

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here got an Instagram?
    Yeeee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.