Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    55(-8) with Aguero and Baines to play. Annoyingly got Di Maria in for a hit and will now sell him again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    55(-8) with Aguero and Baines to play. Annoyingly got Di Maria in for a hit and will now sell him again
    How did you get 55?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    48 with Bertrand and Aguero left, I'll take that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalidpatel)
    How did you get 55?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mixture of goals, assists, clean sheets and bonus points

ReputationRep:
    42 with only pelle to play

Did the same. Got di maria in for sterling this week. Might have to transfer him out again. But for who? Can't get hazard without a 4 point hit as I already have 3 Chelsea players. Yaya toure is 0.1m out of reach otherwise he might be a good punt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm should I stick with di Maria or sell him for hazard?

Should I sell Costa for falcao?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    42 with only pelle to play

Did the same. Got di maria in for sterling this week. Might have to transfer him out again. But for who? Can't get hazard without a 4 point hit as I already have 3 Chelsea players. Yaya toure is 0.1m out of reach otherwise he might be a good punt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How about Sterling? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, awful week. Only one player (Austin) has scored more than three points and I have a Di Maria injury and Costa ban to think about...

ReputationRep:
    already ditched ADM for Fabregas. Really no reason to not have Hazard and Fabregas while they're both scoring pretty well.

Captained Aguero as a differential (lol, but i guess it probably is). Halfway there, just need him to do the biz tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    good H2H this week

32 vs 31 at the moment to you, 5 left to play for me, 3 left to play for you,

Nasri + Baines vs Chadli, jagielka, forster, pelle

Need a strong southampton performance for me then!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know any United defenders who are sure to start every week?

ReputationRep:
    This is the second week in a row where I have left Jedinak on my bench arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hazard in, i've reluctantly had to get rid of Baines as well (to Azpi) in order to afford him.

Krul is out injured as well, can see a LOT of hits being taken this week.

(Original post by RedDevil014)
    Does anybody know any United defenders who are sure to start every week?
    There aren't any because none of them can play more than 3 games without getting injured.

ReputationRep:
    Who is the best midfielder i can get with £8.9m to spend?

ReputationRep:
    The resurgence of Toure as a differential over the christmas period?

ReputationRep:
    strikers getting assists really doesn't seem to count for much re. bonus points this year. both aguero and yesterday austin being comfortably outscored by other players who didn't get assists but ran about a lot with the ball.

ReputationRep:
    **** this game man. Just leaving the (c) on Aguero indefinitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    **** this game man. Just leaving the (c) on Aguero indefinitely.
    When he's properly fit you just have to. He uncharacteristically missed a 1 on 1, clipped a shot over the bar from 2 yards after good defending from Clyne, and lampard opted to shoot (and score) when the pass sideways for Aguero to slot in was the right option. Another day it would've been three easy goals and a 35-40pt captain haul. All when they were playing with 9 or 10 men. You just can't rely on anyone to prevent him scoring except himself or his own teammates.

I've taken 12pts worth of hits in the last two weeks to prepare my team for the next 10 games and he just made that up. Hopefully should result in a few places climbed in the coming couple of months. Still, moved out of the top 20 again which is frustrating... I really want to crack the top 10 in this league!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    When he's properly fit you just have to. He uncharacteristically missed a 1 on 1, clipped a shot over the bar from 2 yards after good defending from Clyne, and lampard opted to shoot (and score) when the pass sideways for Aguero to slot in was the right option. Another day it would've been three easy goals and a 35-40pt captain haul. All when they were playing with 9 or 10 men. You just can't rely on anyone to prevent him scoring except himself or his own teammates.

I've taken 12pts worth of hits in the last two weeks to prepare my team for the next 10 games and he just made that up. Hopefully should result in a few places climbed in the coming couple of months. Still, moved out of the top 20 again which is frustrating... I really want to crack the top 10 in this league!
    Aguero just looks fantastic, has to be nailed captain in every game now, which loses the point of having Costa tbh.

I really want to find a way to have Hazard and Fabregas. Decided the only way to do this (as Azpi is compulsory) is to take out Costa. It's Rooney's time to shine. Costa loves getting 1 goal, and a yellow card, so aside from those two big totals at the start of the season he's been disappointing in the amount of points he gets. Plus he will get a straight red some point this season. When Chelsea go through a sticky patch, I can see Costa doing something stupid out of frustration. Lest we forget of how good Chelsea's start is and how unsustainable that will be through the season (as Sunderland showed).

Hazard and Fabregas are the two best midfielders to have anyway, aside from Sanchez who is out of reach in terms of price now - plus I'm not sold on whether he will keep such a run of form up in terms of points. I'll just WC him in in January if he shows no sign of stopping anyway.

Would be quite happy with this (bolding who I need to get);

Schmeical
    Baines - Azpi - Chambers (Hutton, Yun)
    Sigurdsson - Eriksen - Hazard - Fabregas (Wanyama)
    Aguero - Rooney - Austin

(Please don't ask me why I have retained faith in a Leicester goalkeeper all season.)

(Original post by fallen_acorns)
    good H2H this week

32 vs 31 at the moment to you, 5 left to play for me, 3 left to play for you,

Nasri + Baines vs Chadli, jagielka, forster, pelle

Need a strong southampton performance for me then!
    Looks like it's coming down to Baines vs Jagielka, or will most likely be draw!

FFS eriksen. If he rises I can't afford that team. I don't want to make a 8pt hit....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Aguero just looks fantastic, has to be nailed captain in every game now, which loses the point of having Costa tbh.
    I would not even dream of getting rid of Costa tbh. Reliable, high-scoring, nailed on first choice moreorless every week.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.