x Turn on thread page Beta

Current Year 11 Thread Mark I (2014-2015) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)

Oi you shew, u aint no yr 11 :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trihawk7)
    I do have a life! just a non cinema life by the sounds of it but I don't really keep up with new movies either so that has something to do with that problem... The only movie I plan on going to see this year is fast 7 that's how much I don't know of what films are coming out And I don't exactly watch tv to see ads for them movies awk well... Think I'll have to watch it then I'VE SAW AVATAR, A MIRACLE, I HAVE SAW A MOVIE THAT YOU'VE SEEN!
    HORAAYY! Loads of people hate Avatar, but it's probably my favorite film next to The Blind Side
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    Oi you shew, u aint no yr 11 :fuhrer:
    Don't talk to me like that :hand:

And you should watch Interstellar. One of my favourite films of all time (although I prefer Inception tbh). There have been very overrated films too recently though...like Gravity and The Wolf of Wall Street. :indiff:

EDIT: Also, don't you lot have school tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I really should get on with homework but TSR crasting...

(Original post by ImagineCats)
    HORAAYY! Loads of people hate Avatar, but it's probably my favorite film next to The Blind Side
    I didn't mind it tbh though it would be nowhere my favourites Idk what blind side is either

And you should watch Interstellar. One of my favourite films of all time (although I prefer Inception tbh). There have been very overrated films too recently though...like Gravity and The Wolf of Wall Street. :indiff:
    I would swear at you but you a mod

Lots of my friends say Inception is pretty boring :lol: The Wolf of Wall Street ain't bad tbh, I think it's because you're only seeing the sex and drug life but I did enjoy TWoWS... Don't ask how I got in

ReputationRep:

Sleep is for the WEAK! And I've never seen Inception, which I'm so ashamed about
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    I would swear at you but you a mod

Lots of my friends say Inception is pretty boring :lol: The Wolf of Wall Street ain't bad tbh, I think it's because you're only seeing the sex and drug life but I did enjoy TWoWS... Don't ask how I got in
    Ha. :sly:

Just goes to show the types of friends you have then...although knowing you, I ain't surprised It was too long for my liking with the same things happening, I was very bored towards the end. And yeah, I was gonna say... :naughty:

Oh, and another overrated movie was the film Lucy IMO! The trailer looked so good (even if most of it is very pseudo-scientific) but I was so disappointed when I watched it. I genuinely preferred Let's be cops.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mind it tbh though it would be nowhere my favourites Idk what blind side is either
    It's such a heart-warming story about a poor guy who's in school and has a rough upbringing but he's so kind and this rich family takes him in. It's based on a true story
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    Sleep is for the WEAK! And I've never seen Inception, which I'm so ashamed about
    My sleeping pattern has been messed up since GCSEs, so I can't blame you lot for being up at this time. I always regretted it in the mornings though

Inception is definitely worth a watch if you get the time IMO. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ha. :sly:

Just goes to show the types of friends you have then...although knowing you, I ain't surprised It was too long for my liking with the same things happening, I was very bored towards the end. And yeah, I was gonna say... :naughty:

Yeah 3 hours is pretty long tbh but still I enjoyed it I think it's just that my friends are exactly as geeky as me on those thing though tbh I don't care much for sci-fis :lol:

It's such a heart-warming story about a poor guy who's in school and has a rough upbringing but he's so kind and this rich family takes him in. It's based on a true story
    Meh, doesn't sound that good :/

Yeah but I got homework rip my life. Though this time last week I did an all nighter into school so...

ReputationRep:
    My sleeping pattern has been messed up since GCSEs, so I can't blame you lot for being up at this time. I always regretted it in the mornings though

Inception is definitely worth a watch if you get the time IMO. :yep:
    It's a rarity that someone actually understand about our sleeping patterns! You go Glen Coco! During the weeks I'm usually quite good on times, I guess my resolutions should be to read earlier on so I feel tired Meh

ReputationRep:

Meh, doesn't sound that good :/
    Your opinion isn't valid until you watch it

ReputationRep:
    Your opinion isn't valid until you watch it
    Well you didn't do a very good job on describing it

ReputationRep:
    Well you didn't do a very good job on describing it
    ITS GOOD OK ITS REALLY GOOD- hows that?

ReputationRep:
    ITS GOOD OK ITS REALLY GOOD- hows that?
    That's an opinion But k, it's fair :lol:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    If y'all are discussing movies then watch The Maze Runner (I'm reading the book atm :awesome:)

I watched The Fault In Our Stars the other week, think that's a bit overrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    If y'all are discussing movies then watch The Maze Runner (I'm reading the book atm :awesome:)

I watched The Fault In Our Stars the other week, think that's a bit overrated
    You definitely sleep very late...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    You definitely sleep very late...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So do you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astrtricks)
    Are you thinking of applying for mathsey sciencey subjects at Cambridge?
    Straight maths You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gilo98)
    Straight maths You?
    Straight maths or engineering if i decide that after taking further maths that it's suddenly insatiably boring. I know someone who applied this year for maths but got pooled and didn't get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    So do you
    I slept a bit after that then woke up at 4 because of the wind at my window and just couldn't fall back asleep... Felt like death today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.