Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Follett)
    Is there a way to tell the boundary for an A* and 100% on past papers as it doesn't list them on the grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  1434294688755.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  73.5 KB

Credit goes to some other guy who posted this before

I just downloaded it and saved it fam
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince edmund)
    Name:  1434294688755.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  73.5 KB

Credit goes to some other guy who posted this before

I just downloaded it and saved it fam
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh this is brilliant. By any chance do you know if said guy did one for F214?

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me the differences between reproductive and non reproductive cloning.i know the methods its just the differences i need to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice00)
    I'm hoping chi squared and hardy Weinberg both come up haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you accept the null hypothesis of your result is higher or lower than critical value?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    Do you accept the null hypothesis of your result is higher or lower than critical value?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Higher.

ReputationRep:
    Need an A* in Bio and I've only covered 3/7 topics in my textbook. Can't even revise through the week because of chemistry and psychology exams. This is gonna be bad :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lighfy)
    Higher.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lighfy)
    Need an A* in Bio and I've only covered 3/7 topics in my textbook. Can't even revise through the week because of chemistry and psychology exams. This is gonna be bad :/
    I can totally relate. I'm in the exact same situation.

ReputationRep:
    My predictions so far:

Gene technologies, Ecology, Inheritance, Responding to the Environment

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, the textbook sequence for transcription isn't that great, anyone got any better ones???

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me if we need to know pyramids of biomass and pyramids of energy? im not good with the ecosystem module at all

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're calculated figure is lower than that of the critical value (p=0.05) than accept the null hypothesis- any difference between observed and expected values is not statistically significant and is due to chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusGoddard)
    can someone please tell me if we need to know pyramids of biomass and pyramids of energy? im not good with the ecosystem module at all

Be prepared for anything and everything (its OCR...)
    On a serious note, knowing the basic outline of these pyramids wouldn't do you any harm especially as questions have come up before regarding how to work out the energy of organisms at a trophic level (would be bomb calorimeter- pyramids of energy has a few lines on this)

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If your calculated value of chi-squared is lower than the required critical value at the p = 0.05 level, you accept the null hypothesis

Any difference between observed and expected results would be due to chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamond Crafter)
    Oooh this is brilliant. By any chance do you know if said guy did one for F214?
    I dont know unfortunately :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)
    Be prepared for anything and everything (its OCR...)
    On a serious note, knowing the basic outline of these pyramids wouldn't do you any harm especially as questions have come up before regarding how to work out the energy of organisms at a trophic level (would be bomb calorimeter- pyramids of energy has a few lines on this)
    thanks, i really hate this stuff

ReputationRep:
    can someone explain the similarities and differences between a neuromuscular junction and synapses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamond Crafter)
    I can totally relate. I'm in the exact same situation.
    How did F214 go for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusGoddard)
    can someone explain the similarities and differences between a neuromuscular junction and synapses?
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434305444.582561.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  37.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLegalDealer)
    I literally still dont know how to answer a Q on how to sequence a genome as everyones telling me diffrent things

So can someone give me model answer without all that BACs malarkey people are on about

Thanks In advance !!!
    BAC's is involved in sequencing the genome!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.