Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Can't forget that, airline food is ville. :yucky:
    Lol, I don't think they even serve food in the hold; I'll be screwwwwwwwwwwwwed! Decided on what you're wearing for the flight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    Lol, I don't think they even serve food in the hold; I'll be screwwwwwwwwwwwwed! Decided on what you're wearing for the flight?
    Lol, that's true.

Yeah a lot of layers not sure about the bottoms though, because when I went out my fingers turned blue! Got a few hours to decide though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Lol, that's true.

Yeah a lot of layers not sure about the bottoms though, because when I went out my fingers turned blue! Got a few hours to decide though.
    Ah, fair enough! Well, whatever you wear...have a safe flight and spare a thought for poor old me stuck in London.:yep:

(And I'll be thinking of you whilst you're stuck with your grandmother.:p:)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, fair enough! Well, whatever you wear...have a safe flight and spare a thought for poor old me stuck in London.:yep:

(And I'll be thinking of you whilst you're stuck with your grandmother.:p:)
    Lol rub it in why don't you! And thanks. I'll be on here occasionally I can't cut myself of the internet completely. :p:

And when I think about you stuck in London it would be filled with envy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Lol rub it in why don't you! And thanks. I'll be on here occasionally I can't cut myself of the internet completely. :p:

And when I think about you stuck in London it would be filled with envy! :p:
    Yeah, the cold, the carolers, having familly turn up unannounced over the holidays! (And the shouting that goes on after they leave for the house being 'untidy'.):eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the cold, the carolers, having familly turn up unannounced over the holidays! (And the shouting that goes on after they leave for the house being 'untidy'.):eek:
    That doesn't happen to me. :p: And I like cold weather to hot weather, I just turn to mush and that's not a nice feeling. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    That doesn't happen to me. :p: And I like cold weather to hot weather, I just turn to mush and that's not a nice feeling. :no:
    Hai, if only my mother wasn't pagaal. I prefer it hot, but hot and dry, not hot and humid!

ReputationRep:
    Hai, if only my mother wasn't pagaal. I prefer it hot, but hot and dry, not hot and humid!
    Urgh, I hate humidity! I bet that when we land I'm going to go smack against it. :shifty:

Edit: I better pack me laptop. :\ But have a great Christmas holiday though!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm the ultimate thick **** I bring my keys but forget my purse, no one better break in now or I'll be pissed! It still hasn't hit me yet, maybe when I go there it will. Jeez this keyboard is so annoying to type in!

ReputationRep:
    **pokes thread with a stick**

ReputationRep:
    OW!

I have a fat lip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    OW!

I have a fat lip
    Eek, how comes?

ReputationRep:
    Eek, how comes?
    Lol someone got beaten up...! (?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol someone got beaten up...! (?)
    Nah, accident at Karate

Was being used for demonstration of some funky take down techniques and rather than grabbing my shoulder, he smacked me straight in the gob.

Because he was looking at the people he was showing the technique to, rather than who he was showing it on

Smallest cut, really swollen inside and there was so much blood

ReputationRep:
    Nah, accident at Karate

Was being used for demonstration of some funky take down techniques and rather than grabbing my shoulder, he smacked me straight in the gob.

Because he was looking at the people he was showing the technique to, rather than who he was showing it on

Smallest cut, really swollen inside and there was so much blood
    :eek:

Sue...sue...sue!:ninja: Hope you're okay though.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Sue...sue...sue!:ninja: Hope you're okay though.:yep:
    Sue Sue Sue?

I broke his wrist when we were 13. He's given me countless nosebleeds, I've bust his lip countless times.....It's all fun and games

ReputationRep:
    Sue Sue Sue?

I broke his wrist when we were 13. He's given me countless nosebleeds, I've bust his lip countless times.....It's all fun and games
    I was just joshing.:p:

Aye, I remember the days of being all rough and tumble, I'm far too old for it now though.

ReputationRep:
    Haha We'll never be too old. We'll be battering each other with our walking sticks

ReputationRep:
    Haha We'll never be too old. We'll be battering each other with our walking sticks
    That's the spirit!:p:

ReputationRep:
    all gone quiet...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 24, 2009
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.