Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
_MizzTerious_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
Yeah. She was just like "Puuuuuush." I was frowning at the TV thinking "What now?" :lol: Yeah, I'm fed up of Rory "dying" ever other episode, he's almost died as many times as the Doctor! But yes, like Amy said, "I was a boat!" she really was. :lol: Nothing wrong with a little Dr Who obsession.
Haha yeah, and I am definately doctor who obsessed...since i watched the first Christopher Eccestone episode, i've been hooked!!

Omg, yeah when everyone kept dropping hints lyk oh breathe, breathe and what the doctor said err " when she tells you, push" or summat and i was lyk "i'm sorry, but i've got the feeling that YOU know sumthing that i don't know." TELL ME!!

lmfaoo...yeah when rory first died in the roman episode thing, tht was lyk omgg whats happening whats happening!!! Now he keeps dying and i'm like...okaii yawn. We know he'll come back alive. what is he? a cat or sumthing?

When Doctor Who comes on, from the first minutes, I think it actually FORCES you to frown
Greg1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
The Doctor said the energy from the TARDIS will stabilize the Gangers so how did Amy just melt if the TARDIS stabilizes her?
because he soniced her to interupt the signal, just like the ganger doctor soniced the beasty

also he said he went there as he needed to study the original to work out how to do that (possibly as it had been stabilised by the tardis so needed to work on how to destabilise it)
_MizzTerious_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kovarian and the Silence?
Sorry..what? who? omg, how do i not know this!?!

Care to explain or send a link please.

Thanks
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
I got confused, sorry
And was negged for this
Wasn't me!
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like how the cliff hanger has caused so much discussion nobody has gone to look for GIFs.
dorame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)

The theory being thrown around is:
Spoiler:
Show

She's Amy's daughter

or even that River is Amy's mother.

Personally the first makes more sense to me, River's life seems to be going backwards in comparison to the Doctors time, she's a time traveller too.
I dunno. I just don't think this theory is true, or that there's some information adding to it that hasn't been leaked yet.
Spoiler:
Show
How did Amy get pregnant with a time lord or at least a creature with regeneration and time travel powers, unless it was the Doctor's, and then if he married his own daughter...that would be sick.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like how the cliff hanger has caused so much discussion nobody has gone to look for GIFs.
Trust me, I'll be on it later...just packing bags to go home from uni...the gif spam will come
JKGB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm really curious about who says "My friend, you have never risen higher" in the trailer for next week.
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
Wasn't me!
Nah, I don't suspect you, you were fairly nice to me before
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
Rule number one is that the doctor lies.

Maybe the two didn't switch shoes? :holmes:
The real doctor made a reference to him not being invited to his death though.
Kovrarian says here IT comes. Not s/he.
xXxBaby-BooxXx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Except we seen the clone dissolve
But this is Doctor Who and Stephen Moffat. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a twist to it all, just because it was all confusing about who the real doctor was :dontknow:
bagelbe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)
Yeah, thats what I think. Who knows, only time will tell!

Also, here's a silly one, whats a smaller version of a River? A Pond :p:
aha yes! Maybe it's intentional? Hmmmmmmmmm...
squareroot1764
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
Did nobody notice all the flirting in todays episode? Cleaves and ganger Doctor, Jenny and Rory...Jenny and Rory. :lol: Just seemed like there was lots of it today.
I'm pretty sure the Doctor started flirting with himself at some point too...
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Too predictable :sad: It should be so no one can guess what's going on :sad:

At least next week's looks good.
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why is it that the 'real' Doctor had a better psychic link (is it a psychic one? ) with the Gangers? :confused: I'm talking about the "why?" part - the eyes. Why () is it that the ‘real’ Doctor can sense it better than the Ganger one? Surely it should be the Ganger one that has that better sense. That bit is what annoys me. This is all assuming Amy told the 'real' Doctor about his death.
xXxBaby-BooxXx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Don'tNod)
Why is it that the 'real' Doctor had a better psychic link (is it a psychic one? ) with the Gangers? :confused: I'm talking about the "why?" part - the eyes. Why () is it that the ‘real’ Doctor can sense it better than the Ganger one? Surely it should be the Ganger one that has that better sense. That bit is what annoys me. This is all assuming Amy told the 'real' Doctor about his death.
Well this would fit with my theory :p:
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not really a spoiler, just my comments on some of the speculations, but just in case

Spoiler:
Show
I really think that if it's the Doctor's kid, it'll have been DNA stolen. I don't think Doctor Who would be all 'Yeah the Doctor slept with Amy after she married Rory yadda yadda' And people saying the little girl that regenerated/Amy's baby is River....ever heard of incest?
Oncoming Storm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by _MizzTerious_)
Haha yeah, and I am definately doctor who obsessed...since i watched the first Christopher Eccestone episode, i've been hooked!!

Omg, yeah when everyone kept dropping hints lyk oh breathe, breathe and what the doctor said err " when she tells you, push" or summat and i was lyk "i'm sorry, but i've got the feeling that YOU know sumthing that i don't know." TELL ME!!

lmfaoo...yeah when rory first died in the roman episode thing, tht was lyk omgg whats happening whats happening!!! Now he keeps dying and i'm like...okaii yawn. We know he'll come back alive. what is he? a cat or sumthing?

When Doctor Who comes on, from the first minutes, I think it actually FORCES you to frown
:lol: Wonder why you got negged for that? Ah well...haters gonna hate. But yeah, when he started saying breathe I was thinking "She's pregnant, and he knows." and then when he said "Push, but only when she tells you to." I was like "Yes!! Theory proved." Not that it was much of a theory but still, take your victories where you can get them. I don't even worry about Rory dying anymore, it happens so often.
Lantana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm confused about the sonic screwdrivers - Did the real doctor have two? Because he gave one to ganger doctor to kill Jenmonster and then dissolved Amyganger in Tardis. Did the ganger doctor give real doctor his at some point?
Oncoming Storm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Spoiler:
Show
I really think that if it's the Doctor's kid, it'll have been DNA stolen. I don't think Doctor Who would be all 'Yeah the Doctor slept with Amy after she married Rory yadda yadda' And people saying the little girl that regenerated/Amy's baby is River....ever heard of incests
On Doctor Who? It's a kids TV show, it's supposed to be scary, not morally suspect.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (356)
37.63%
No - but I will (74)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (450)
47.57%

Watched Threads