Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    This is my daily conversation with mom - "we still haven't heard back from this uni" no you mean I haven't heard back its not a group application god dammit mom.:eek:

Or she says "its all very well you getting all these interviews but if you can't talk the talk..."

I love her really
    Hahaha this made me laugh.

My daily conversation with my parents
    Mum: "So have you heard from -"
    Me: "No".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Hahaha this made me laugh.

My daily conversation with my parents
    Mum: "So have you heard from -"
    Me: "No".
    Hahahahaha couldnt be more accurate!

ReputationRep:
    Does the King's term really start on the 1st Sept? Seems a bit early!
    It's what it says on track so I guess it must!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Does the King's term really start on the 1st Sept? Seems a bit early!
    It's what it says on track so I guess it must!
    Nahh enrolment is 15th -19th September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Nahh enrolment is 15th -19th September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohhh that makes much more sense!! Where did you read that? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any invitations for interview for end of feb/ march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Ohhh that makes much more sense!! Where did you read that? Thanks!
    In the offers brochure it's detailed in your offer pack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive an interview this week but I'm a re applicant and have forgotten all my bio/chem stuff from last year, should I go over some things from the course? are they likely to ask science-y questions? I've heard conflicting things about whether the interview is a 'friendly chat' or more science orientated from people who've had interviews? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    Ive an interview this week but I'm a re applicant and have forgotten all my bio/chem stuff from last year, should I go over some things from the course? are they likely to ask science-y questions? I've heard conflicting things about whether the interview is a 'friendly chat' or more science orientated from people who've had interviews? thanks!
    Usually not. I started talking about an Allergist in my interview and was then asked what I knew of allergic responses. Luckily I knew a fair bit from background reading. Just don't speak about that of which you know nothing. Simples

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview, it was complete shambles :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hey don't worry, I'm sure you did better than you think. Most people do come out thinking the same as you.

On a positive note, other people here used the same word 'shambles' and got an offer later so don't be too unsure of yourself.

Cheer up

ReputationRep:
    Are you a home /EU or international candidate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Are you home/EU or international candidate.

Dont worry you might have not done as bad as you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Hey don't worry, I'm sure you did better than you think. Most people do come out thinking the same as you.

On a positive note, other people here used the same word 'shambles' and got an offer later so don't be too unsure of yourself.

Cheer up
    Haha thank you for your kind words, most people say they done badly in an exam when they get like 98%. im really not one of those people LOL
    have u heard back yourself?
    p.s heres some stats
    Home student- 3rd year biomed
    UKCAT- 740
    A levels: A*ABb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    In what way? I'm sure it wasn't, hardly anyone comes out of any interview thinking it went well, dont worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    In what way? I'm sure it wasn't, hardly anyone comes out of any interview thinking it went well, dont worry!
    i kept misunderstanding their questions and apologising when i couldn't answer a few. gaaaah :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Been waiting since the 12th so can totally sympathise!

Kings y u do dis :'(
    I just cant believe they take this long! Nearly been 8 weeks (( What are your stats btw?

ReputationRep:
    Just got a message to upload my passport post interview... In the past, what has this proved to suggest in regards to offer/rejection? Also, if anything can be read into this, when can I expect further correspondence, assuming I upload my passport tonight? (How about THAT for a formal post on tsr!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    Just got a message to upload my passport post interview... In the past, what has this proved to suggest in regards to offer/rejection? Also, if anything can be read into this, when can I expect further correspondence, assuming I upload my passport tonight? (How about THAT for a formal post on tsr!!)
    Not to get your hopes up or anything but it usually means you'll get an offer in a week or so when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    I'm actually feeling nervous and excited for you at the same time. It probably does mean an offer based on other people's experiences on here.

Did you upload anything pre interview?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.