Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Thread XX Watch

Announcements
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    The interviewer is definitely inbred as well
    That whole crowd probably is. Not going to lie, the Mancunian accent is pretty soul destroying as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    That whole crowd probably is. Not going to lie, the Mancunian accent is pretty soul destroying as well.
    It's alright, I support United so obviously I'm not from Manchester
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, I support United so obviously I'm not from Manchester
    I guessed as much. Your English is too good to be from Asia, and your logic is too good to be from Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    So much Liverpool hate.
    Guys pls

Can't you at least wait until we thrash you in the league to openly hate us? :/

ReputationRep:
    Are ANY of the Liverpool or united regs on here actually from Liverpool or Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    Going to some great away games this season. Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Are ANY of the Liverpool or united regs on here actually from Liverpool or Manchester?
    Does that make a difference?

Conveniently forget the fact that you're Brazilian

ReputationRep:
    Stretford end and Ian although they're not that regular. I think Fizzel might be

ReputationRep:
    In what way is that a bad thing?

I can understand people supporting their country in football, but if you live in an area without a team in the top league (I come from York), why shouldn't you be allowed to support a team in the top league (I also support Liverpool)?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    So much Liverpool hate.
    Guys pls

You really are the epitome of a Liverpool fan. Delusion and bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    You really are the epitome of a Liverpool fan. Delusion and bitterness.
    Somebody needs a sense of humour :/

Still hurting from the 5-1 demolition it seems...
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Somebody needs a sense of humour :/

Still hurting from the 5-1 demolition it seems...
    5-1
    0-2
    1-2

Looks like we beat you more than you beat us, and we managed to get a cup out of it. Remind me what you won last year..?

ReputationRep:
    5-1
    0-2
    1-2

Looks like we beat you more than you beat us, and we managed to get a cup out of it. Remind me what you won last year..?
    We won 6-5 on aggregate.
    You mad bro?

We won our pride and dignity back after several years of failure.
    It isn't permanent like a trophy, but it was a damn good year to watch as a supporter of Liverpool football club.

ReputationRep:
    I believe the Leeds fan who hit Sheffield Wednesday's goalkeeper during one match day came from Cheltenham. So it doesn't matter where you live, you can support any club. Of course, you are more likely to support your nearest (big) club anyway

ReputationRep:
    Rumours are popping up again about Cavani & Khadira.

I think it's all bull****, just talk from their agents to get them an offer from other teams. I assume when AW is asked about this he'll say something like it's all lies :/

Oh that and we're linked to Stephane Mbia lol

I do think we'll make two more signings at least though - but I doubt it'll be any of the above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eaqgaeyea)
    Does that make a difference?

Conveniently forget the fact that you're Brazilian

In what way is that a bad thing?

I can understand people supporting their country in football, but if you live in an area without a team in the top league (I come from York), why shouldn't you be allowed to support a team in the top league (I also support Liverpool)?
    Yeesh. Don't have such a complex, I was asking a genuine question. And I was born and raised in London though SUG (or whoever you are?)

Stretford end and Ian although they're not that regular. I think Fizzel might be
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    If I had supported my closest team though, I'd have been a west ham fan.

ReputationRep:
    If I had supported my closest team though, I'd have been a west ham fan.
    Mine would actually be Dagenham and Redbridge BUT I was born in holloway so I am an Arsenal fan - **** what anyone else says lol you don't need to live close to a stadium to support a team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Mine would actually be Dagenham and Redbridge BUT I was born in holloway so I am an Arsenal fan - **** what anyone else says lol you don't need to live close to a stadium to support a team
    Lol born and raised in Camden, less than 2 miles away from Highbury/Emirates was always going to be Arsenal, they are my local team.

Southern Reds and Scousers who have absolutely no links to those clubs are a strange one. It's not like you don't have a selection of big Southern teams to choice from, more often than not, they pick them because they are winning. I know someone who lives about 5 minutes away from The Emirates.....United fan, no family links to the club, but he is from a family for Spurs fans so I guess he felt terrible about that so just opted for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So much Liverpool hate.
    Guys pls

This is pretty much why you get the hate, selective everything.

First time you beat us at your place in the league for 7 years. Last time you did, you has Crouch (lol) playing for you. Remember that. Although, saying that, I fully expect you not to because you are incredibly Liverpool-centric, it's quite tiresome Lukey :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.