The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3460
Original post by guitaristemily
its about anxiety and panic attacks. ill add it into my last comment.

.snowflake. is probably who you want. She's really nice.
Original post by ScaryScience
today has been ****ing shocking. I feel like im being torn apart by my emotions. horrendous :frown: :frown: :frown:

:hugs: Any chance of you being able to do something that might make you feel a bit safer tonight? :frown:

---
Guitaristemily, as TLG said any chance of maybe giving us a clue of what it's about? Sorry you're not feeling good :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did it! :smile: :woo:
Original post by furryface12

Guitaristemily, as TLG said any chance of maybe giving us a clue of what it's about? Sorry you're not feeling good :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i added it into my post.

Ah OK! That wouldn't trigger me but I've never had a panic attack so I don't think I'd be much use :colondollar: If you get really desperate though PM me and I'll see what I can do but as has been said, you're better off talking to snowflake :hugs:

Hang on in there! :hugs:

Original post by tasha96
I did it! :smile: :woo:

Well done lovely! :ahee:

today has been ****ing shocking. I feel like im being torn apart by my emotions. horrendous :frown: :frown: :frown:

On Facebook if you need to let off steam :console:
:hugs: Any chance of you being able to do something that might make you feel a bit safer tonight? :frown:

---

Posted from TSR Mobile

no idea right now. in a really destructive mood :frown: so painful :frown: thanks though

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Ah OK! That wouldn't trigger me but I've never had a panic attack so I don't think I'd be much use :colondollar: If you get really desperate though PM me and I'll see what I can do but as has been said, you're better off talking to snowflake :hugs:

Well done lovely! :ahee:

On Facebook if you need to let off steam :console:

might take you up that, thanks :frown:

dunno who snowflake is

Im around and not triggery if you need someone. :smile: :hugs: I have really bad anxiety but its mainly under control now.
Original post by samba
.snowflake. is probably who you want. She's really nice.

Not a good idea to single people out I dont think- best to let them do it themselves if they're in a place where they feel comfortable doing it. And everybody on here is really nice. :h:
i added it into my post.

Sorry, you hadn't when I saw it! Feel free to PM me, I'm being an idiot and can't work out how to send a new one on the app :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dunno who snowflake is

She's very nice! Though Tasha is right - I probs shouldn't have volunteered her without her knowledge/permission :getmecoat:
no idea right now. in a really destructive mood :frown: so painful :frown: thanks though

might take you up that, thanks :frown:

:frown: Try not to do anything too bad if you can help it :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Our mums should meet up and exchange tips on parenting :tongue: I'll need to reply to your pm at some point, keep forgetting :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

There must be a convention of them somewhere :rolleyes:

Glad things are manageable at least :hugs:

You're gonna save the icing bowl for me to lick, yes yes? :hmmm:

:ninja:

:getmecoat:

*removes icing covered spoon from mouth*
Yeah, erm well the thing is that the icing in my stomach was lonely and yummy. Had to give it friends :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's very nice! Though Tasha is right - I probs shouldn't have volunteered her without her knowledge/permission :getmecoat:

Wasn't a dig at you lovely! :lovehug:
:frown: Try not to do anything too bad if you can help it :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :hugs:
thank you :hugs:

:jumphug:

Long time, no speak! :ninja:
Original post by tasha96
:jumphug:

Long time, no speak! :ninja:

I knowwww :eek: How're you doing? :jumphug:
This isn't the place for debates over veganism. Try to keep on topic. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Valvopus
*removes icing covered spoon from mouth*
Yeah, erm well the thing is that the icing in my stomach was lonely and yummy. Had to give it friends :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2:

:tongue:

Original post by tasha96
Wasn't a dig at you lovely! :lovehug:

:colondollar:

:lovehug:
Warning messages are dumb, they link to the post that apparently broke the rules but it's been recycled so I can't even read the post :rolleyes:

Like, I wasn't being rude to anyone, so it seems you can't even have a discussion about anything anymore. I've been reprimanded for other people turning into an argument even though I was at work the whole time it was happening. Ah well, not that it matters that it's on my record, tsr don't want me as a mod anyway, I've tried and failed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
Warning messages are dumb, they link to the post that apparently broke the rules but it's been recycled so I can't even read the post :rolleyes:

Like, I wasn't being rude to anyone, so it seems you can't even have a discussion about anything anymore. I've been reprimanded for other people turning into an argument even though I was at work the whole time it was happening. Ah well, not that it matters that it's on my record, tsr don't want me as a mod anyway, I've tried and failed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=305

Latest