what's spicy haha

It means attractive
Original post by zKlown
It means attractive

ohh I was confused like tf is spicy haha
ok I'm gunna go ahead and do this, not too much roasting I hope :/ hahaha
Original post by fibartlett
ok I'm gunna go ahead and do this, not too much roasting I hope :/ hahaha

I have those same hoops. Also, I'm up for roasting but we will need to wait for a third person obv.
:colonhash: This is real, this is me ( yes that smiley) and I am exactly where I am supposed to be now, I am gonna let the light shine on me! Now I have found who I am there's no way to hold it in, no more hiding who I wanna be, this is meeeee

Or- here I am here I am, here I aaaaammmm

Yo in camp rock style:wink:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Finally went back to my old colour and I feel like me again :biggrin: No more blonde or brown, staying ginger forever now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suits you :yes:
Original post by ByronicHero
I have those same hoops. Also, I'm up for roasting but we will need to wait for a third person obv.

hahaha they're so essential
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
:colonhash: This is real, this is me ( yes that smiley) and I am exactly where I am supposed to be now, I am gonna let the light shine on me! Now I have found who I am there's no way to hold it in, no more hiding who I wanna be, this is meeeee

Or- here I am here I am, here I aaaaammmm

Yo in camp rock style:wink:

I literally sang that in my head as I was reading it.

Not that I have watched that film several times or anything :ninja:
hahaha they're so essential

I'm male so for me they are for optional fabulousness.
I'm male so for me they are for optional fabulousness.

hey now the beaut of the hoop knows no gender :wink: although I'm sure they look more striking on you haha
Will put up a leg selfie soon guys
hey now the beaut of the hoop knows no gender :wink: although I'm sure they look more striking on you haha

I bought them for a charity even at work, and do look rather fetching in them if I do say so myself.
Original post by arfah
I couldn't be asked with my face today! image.jpeg

I bought them for a charity even at work, and do look rather fetching in them if I do say so myself.

now this is something I want to see
now this is something I want to see

It wouldn't be fair to make you fall in love with somebody like me, I'd only break your heart :moon:
I literally sang that in my head as I was reading it.

Not that I have watched that film several times or anything :ninja:

Neither have I of course:wink: it's not like I know the lyrics word for word or anything like that:colondollar:
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Neither have I of course:wink: it's not like I know the lyrics word for word or anything like that:colondollar:

Yea me neither.

I'm also definitely not about to look up the guitar tabs :getmecoat:
It wouldn't be fair to make you fall in love with somebody like me, I'd only break your heart :moon:

I can't find the broken heart emoji so you're going to have to use you're imagination hahaha
Yea me neither.

I'm also definitely not about to look up the guitar tabs :getmecoat:

I am absolutely not looking for a karaoke special sing a long version online:wink:
I can't find the broken heart emoji so you're going to have to use you're imagination hahaha

If in doubt use :tongue:ingu: or :noonoo:

They work in all circumstances.

Latest