Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this seems like some rowdy thread damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blind Ferret)
    Where would any of us be without filters?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bare piff ting isn it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sigh678)
    fam u acc do look like aladdin looooool
    aite I aint gonna roast no one now
    Is that what you call a roast? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fibartlett)
    this seems like some rowdy thread damn
    You're looking spicy in your photo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

White X6 looks like a panda

(Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Spoiler:
    Show

White X6 looks like a panda
    Mooie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blind Ferret)
    Where would any of us be without filters?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    😊

👋

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps I'm an old fogie, but I don't see any way to post a profile pic. I downloaded a photo and see no way to do it. Help anyone? (There isn't even a straightforward way I can find to ask for help with the site other than posting for everyone.)

ReputationRep:
    mediocre
    mediocre is fine

(Original post by mkap)
    mediocre is fine
    You're not medicore AT ALL ! Thanks god he did not find you really pretty, what a horrible thing to have a guy like him dredging you ..

I think you're really a pretty girl with WONDERFUUUUL HAIR <3 :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    mediocre is fine
    You are gorge mkap. Dw I get called 4/10 all the time on here by haters and even have people rofling behind my back cuz appaz I'm so ugly.

I think we all know whose opinion is superior on this one and it's mine cause I'm the best and I think you're beaut.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    You are gorge mkap. Dw I get called 4/10 all the time on here by haters and even have people rofling behind my back cuz appaz I'm so ugly.

I think we all know whose opinion is superior on this one and it's mine cause I'm the best and I think you're beaut.
    4? What? I can't even :too funny:

You're 8 at the least
    Same with mkap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    You're not medicore AT ALL ! Thanks god he did not find you really pretty, what a horrible thing to have a guy like him dredging you ..

I think you're really a pretty girl with WONDERFUUUUL HAIR <3 :nyan:
    haha thanks, it hoesntly doesnt bother me. i dont really care about how pretty people find me. i seen your half pictures and your a stunner yourself

your no way 4/10. your a 10 in my eyes your not ugly, theyre just insecure about themselves that they have to bring others down.

my opinion counts when it comes to your looks and i think your a really pretty girl xx

ReputationRep:
    mkap it's nice to see you haven't got offended by what that guy was saying, he is a troll and was saying horrible stuff to everyone he could see on this thread. He thinks it's funny but forgets that some people get offended by his hurtful words. Well done for not giving a **** about what people like him have to say, your reaction was key and you gave him a good response xxx

I find you pretty <3

(Original post by mkap)
    haha thanks, it hoesntly doesnt bother me. i dont really care about how pretty people find me. i seen your half pictures and your a stunner yourself
    You're so so so right to think that way ..!!! The most important thing is that we find ourselves beautiful, and other opinions don't count because the persons who don't find us beautiful are not the persons who will wake up every morning with our own face, they can look away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    4? What? I can't even :too funny:

You're 8 at the least
    Same with mkap

Posted from TSR Mobile
    8 at least' - You might get into my about me if you keep continuing like that. But seriously these are the people who can't comprehend that someone is beautiful, intelligent, funny AND nice…and of course modest. So it's cool. I can deal.

Spoiler:
    Show

This is just what I tell myself to make me feel better ok :cry:

(Original post by mkap)
    mediocre is fine
    It's not fine.

There was no need for that comment. Plus it's not the slightest bit true, but then, these comments never are.

Key word is "haters." Their opinions don't count. :yep:

8 at least' - You might get into my about me if you keep continuing like that. But seriously these are the people who can't comprehend that someone is beautiful, intelligent, funny AND nice…and of course modest. So it's cool. I can deal.

Spoiler:
    Show

But I seriously think part of it could be that.

Unintentional Womanizer of TSR 2016. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why am I not on your About Me page? :hand: All those compliments I give you.

ReputationRep:
    Aww it's great to see everyone on this thread being so nice #earlymorningvibes #girlpower
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show

Well I'm not sure about modest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    It's not fine.

There was no need for that comment. Plus it's not the slightest bit true, but then, these comments never are.

Key word is "haters." Their opinions don't count. :yep:

But I seriously think part of it could be that.

Unintentional Womanizer of TSR 2016. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why am I not on your About Me page? :hand: All those compliments I give you.
    Green tea=vegan friendly

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.