The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

geoff_yin
You took Ireland out again or is he still suspended?

Still suspended due to their last game being postponed.
Reply 3461
Ronaldo VII
Still suspended due to their last game being postponed.

In that case I need Fulham and Newcastle to keep clean sheets since Konchesky will come in for Evra and Bassong will come in for Ireland.
Made my transfer straight after the West Brom game last week and I'll keep faith in the rest of my squad. Jay Simpson in for Nasri, given me a lot of spare funds to play with. Should be enough to make room for Kaka :colone:

Van Der Sar
Arbeloa Young Cole
Simpson Valencia Arteta Young
Berbatov (c) Agbonlahor Cisse
Reply 3463
Colbert
Made my transfer straight after the West Brom game last week and I'll keep faith in the rest of my squad. Jay Simpson in for Nasri, given me a lot of spare funds to play with. Should be enough to make room for Kaka :colone:

Van Der Sar
Arbeloa Young Cole
Simpson Valencia Arteta Young
Berbatov (c) Agbonlahor Cisse

Your midfield seems a little weak. Plus, Arteta isn't going to get a lot of points in the next three games...
geoff_yin
Your midfield seems a little weak. Plus, Arteta isn't going to get a lot of points in the next three games...

Yeah my team is probably defence heavy but two are on the bench this week and there is no guarantee they will make up the 4 penalty points for an extra transfer. I don't have any superstars but I can't see which two players I should get rid of to pay for anyone.

I have 3.8m in the bank so just biding my time I guess. Gerrard for Arteta could be a possibility if I have a reshuffle.

Weak link in midfield is Valencia who I put in for the double gameweek and it didn't pay off (although his 5 points down to 1 after the penalty is better than the 0 I would have got had I left Ireland in).

Simpson will play as Albion's main striker and scored in their cup game midweek, whilst Young and Arteta are central to everything their teams do so worth a bet and usually good for a bonus.
Reply 3465
Any news on whether Alex will play this weekend for chelsea?
Reply 3466
Shady05
Any news on whether Alex will play this weekend for chelsea?

Aren't both Terry and Carvalho fit to play / not suspended?
I see no reason why he would now Carvalho and Terry are both fit. Get him out and get O'Shea in as he is the only player who can cover for Evra unless they drag a youngster in.
Reply 3468
Oops didnt realise! Cheers guys!
Reply 3469
Guys how is form calculated? :hmmmm:
geoff_yin
Guys how is form calculated? :hmmmm:

I've often wondered that because it's always on the FF Pundit's weekly blog post.

I think it's average number of points over a certain period.
I remember reading it on the help pages somewhere. I think it's average points in the past 3 weeks.
Anelka as captain :holmes: Drogba not in the squad
Drogba must be killing some FF teams :awesome:
All 1% of them :awesome:

Who you got as c'tain?
I've got the Showpony as my captain again. Ireland is suspended so I'll definitely be getting Steinson off the bench, but he's against Man Utd. On the plus side, Robinho is back :biggrin:
Only 1% have him? WTF that is disappointing, I thought he'd be a major draw over the last couple of weeks after his goalscoring comeback. I even put him in for one week before getting him out sharpish!

Berbatov captain. Contemplated Jay Simpson as captain at home to Boro who are dire but I went for the safe option which I regret.
Reply 3477
Will be annoying if Anelka scores. Plenty of people still have him but the sensible people would have taken him out because of Scolari's indecision about who to play up front.
Is Kalou a midfielder on Fantasy Prem? If Scolari is going 4-3-3 from now on with 2 wingers, and the squad only having a couple of wingers could make him a good purchase.

Edit: A midfielder worth 8.3, too expensive imo.
Reply 3479
Terry gets injured in the warm up. He's replaced by Alex.

:colone:

Latest