How do you know this?
I Googled 'Natasha Apprentice'.
InvisibleGInger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
Cheeky. I'd prefer it if he didn't wear a pinstripe suit though, much prefer grey or blue.
rainbow drops
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't believe Jim's bull****ting about adverts and Harry Potter won that task, hahahahaha what a lad.
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank God Zoe went. :adore:
umarrehman187
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
tbh helen just has the good groups all the time, its like they put her in groups because they want her to win,
shell win i dnt want retarded melody to win
Complex Simplicity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen's 9 out of 9 is ridiculous. I wonder if she can go the whole show unbeaten.
Melody is very single minded and refuses to listen. She wouldn't shut up about the love heart shaped biscuit even when everyone said it was crap. Then she wouldn't stop bagging on about her pop-corn monstrosity. I understand that in business you need to be decisive and persistent but she really needs to learn when to stop.
Jedi Jim's skills are beyond comprehension. How the hell he got the ASDA execs to believe his 'advertising' campaign is beyond belief. He won the task so hats off to him.
As much as Tom is a nice guy, the man needs to grow a backbone. He's got good ideas, just needs to get them out.

My favourite character at the moment is currently Susan simply because she doesn't seem the type to lie or backstab and is one of the few candidates to be themselves throughout the show.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:eek3: I really thought he was getting rid of my dear Tom there ... but thank God, Zoe went (as a consolation prize, she got a kiss from Tom and didn't even appreciate it. :mad:) Not because I particularly disliked Zoe, but the failing of this task was miscommunication (you can't really tell people "You should know the price of biscuits." I know nothing about DIY equipment, if someone challenged me to create a new piece to sell for X amount, I'd have no idea if it was meant to be a premium bit of equipment or not) and not all down to the product. Anyone could see that that packaging was girly as well and not well aimed at everyone. I would have liked to blame Melody because her aggression isn't good, but actually she got the good thing about that product - sharing it - down to a 'tea'. :getmecoat:

I really do wish they'd stop going on about Helen. It's not as thought she's won as project manager nine times, she's just had the luck to keep on being in the winning teams. Felt that she was quite horrible to Natasha at points in this task - Natasha was right to point out their tagline contradicted the product and it wasn't a case of cling on to anything that comes, they had plenty of time to think about it.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
Oh dear, I can already see what's going to happen:

Zoe's team is going to seem like they're doing terribly and going to lose while Helen's team is going to seem like they're winning. Zoe's team will have an "unexpected" win.

Trust me.
Glad I didn't.
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh Melody :sogood:

Did anybody know she founded the UK Youth Parliament (more commonly known as UKYP)? :shock:
I was shocked when I found out! That's pretty impressive.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Zoe's team have the better biscuit I reckon. Helen's going to have to do one hell of a presentation to put her biscuit in a good light. A contradictory brand/tagline (which Natasha will use as her lifeline in the boardroom) and a biscuit that doesn't look healthy at all.
It's a biscuit, I don't think they're meant to be healthy...
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
Oh Melody :sogood:

Did anybody know she founded the UK Youth Parliament (more commonly known as UKYP)? :shock:
I was shocked when I found out! That's pretty impressive.
Oh wow, I didn't. And I was in it, so that's pretty shameful... :getmecoat:
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lily Academia)
:hugs: I am in the same boat! Where the hell are biscuits when you need them?
Emerge-crunchie!

Sadly locked inside Tom's beautiful mind.
Doughnuts!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
Glad I didn't.
:getmecoat:
mad-marek
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim to win.
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
eh susan KitKats snap :curious:
To be completely fair, any biscuit will snap, which is why their product struck me as strange.
TobeTheHero
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ZOE, You're fired! unbelievable the moment Lord Sugar uttered 'Tom...regretable' i thought Tom's days were over lol but no Lord Sugar thought his 'psycho power' was something to be admired lol
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
Anyone feel like Helen is going to be like Liz from the last series? Amazing in every single task but ends up leaving due to one mistake near the end?
Her mistake was she was wooden (there was no imagination to her, she just followed orders) and didn't have an answer to "I'm not a pony, I own a whole ****ing field of literally-running ponies." To be honest, though, who really would have a reply to that?
rosy_b
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Was it just me or did everyone feel like eating biscuits during the show
umarrehman187
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
tom is defo going!

in the end lord sugar goes no balls n investment ec

meaning tom as hes not shown no balls and jim has shown balls so im sure its tom who goes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.04%
No - but I will (91)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (84)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.43%

Watched Threads