Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Betting on Julio Cesar to Arsenal has been suspended today, btw.

ALSO HAPPY FIRST DAY OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW! LET'S SIGN M'VILA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)

Don't forget Alcarez and Mata, they're guaranteed to sign for us as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Surely it can't be long till the Hatem Trabelsi to Arsenal rumours start up again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Surely it can't be long till the Hatem Trabelsi to Arsenal rumours start up again?
    Classic. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    AOC dad said he best position is in the hole and winger is he's 3rd best position..what will this do to him arsenal career? Do arsenal NEED fabregas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    AOC dad said he best position is in the hole and winger is he's 3rd best position..what will this do to him arsenal career? Do arsenal NEED fabregas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The Ox, as well as Wenger, has said himself his arsenal position will end up being a central role.

Do Arsenal need a player of the quality of fabregas? Absolutely. Does Fabregas need a move to a club like Arsenal? Not so sure.

The Ox needs to be playing more next season. Wouldn't be surprised if you told me he's has as much gametime this season gone as he did in his first one. I don't know if it's because he doesn't quite yet fit into Wenger's plans in midfield at present or what, but he can't really go another season on the fringes.

Theo looked like his old frustrating self in the second half that I watched. Maybe he prefers the central role because he wouldn't be expected to take on players on the wing and would rather just run onto balls and finish.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta say, Chamberlain's long range finishing is starting to look like it could be a real asset to his game. He scored outside the box vs Reading, Newcastle and Brazil. That's 3 of the 5 goals he scored this season, and I can remember him scoring a couple more long range goals the year before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megadeath999)
    Gotta say, Chamberlain's long range finishing is starting to look like it could be a real asset to his game. He scored outside the box vs Reading, Newcastle and Brazil. That's 3 of the 5 goals he scored this season, and I can remember him scoring a couple more long range goals the year before.
    Had a great one vs Coventry too it is amazing what happens when players actually have a go from range thats why I like the ox he is always direct either running at someone trying to play a good pass or having a pop

ReputationRep:
    My bad, meant Coventry. Don't know why I said Reading. But still, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of him next season.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger on Al Jazeera:

"Cesc is a passionate guy, and what's hurting him deeply is not playing every game. That's what he misses".

"Do I find Rooney interesting? Who wouldn't be interested in him, nobody would turn him down."

"I know PSG owners through Al Jazeera, and encouraged them to buy PSG. They haven't made me an offer".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by implus)
    Wenger on Al Jazeera:

"Cesc is a passionate guy, and what's hurting him deeply is not playing every game. That's what he misses".

"Do I find Rooney interesting? Who wouldn't be interested in him, nobody would turn him down."

"I know PSG owners through Al Jazeera, and encouraged them to buy PSG. They haven't made me an offer".
    I'm confused by the last sentence - what does he mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    I'm confused by the last sentence - what does he mean?
    He met the Arab geezer who now owns PSG through his work for Al Jazera and encouraged him to buy PSG. He hasnt been made an offer by the same guy to manage PSG though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by implus)
    Wenger on Al Jazeera:

So he basically said cesc wants to play more games and rooney is a good player. Let's not overanalyse this for something it's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    He met the Arab geezer who now owns PSG through his work for Al Jazera and encouraged him to buy PSG. He hasnt been made an offer by the same guy to manage PSG though.
    Oh right I see - cheers

ReputationRep:
    The new Peter Enckelman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    The new Peter Enckelman?

that's unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, thought Ter Stegen had some promise about him as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)

eer what you talking about? Transfer window opens 1st of July.

ReputationRep:
    Denilson's had his contract cancelled.

**** me, what an awful player he was, never seen a Brazilian with less flair or ambition to his game. Cant believe Fabregas had to carry this mug for years...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.