Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Welcome to the society.

Please tell me you made the outfit yourself, and that it involves a metric ton of papier mache. My flatmate made the most amazing shark costume once...
    :lol: I'm not that brave/motivated! :ninja: It was a £20 from amazon job - I wanted a Bananas in Pyjamas suit but they were £50 :sad:

(Original post by HmMusic)
    I hope so. I've had heartburn for 4 days now, and everything I've seen online says to consult my midwife before I take anything for it, but now I can't consult my midwife for another few days. I have her number but she didn't reply to my last text so I'm not sure what to do. At least we have our new fridge freezer now and my bf didn't make me do anything too strenuous with it today.
    Really sorry to hear about last night hun :hugs: Hope you're feeling a bit better today at least :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I SAW TWO SPICE GIRLS :eek3: :king1: :yay: :woo: :crazy: :danceboy:
    :ahee: :woo:
    Hope it was a good night!

ReputationRep:
    Last night was okayish. I really didn't want to go in the end but decided it was unfair on my friend if I didn't :yes: It was okay until three men approached me and started hugging and touching me, and went into really intense flashback. Was pretty ****ty and took ages to recover enough to go home.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by 08batee)
    :ahee: :woo:
    Hope it was a good night!
    Twas good. Was nearly midnight when I got home coz I hung around the stage door in the lame home that a Spice Girl might walk out

So sorry to hear about last night, lovely. That sounds really horrible. Hope you had good people looking after you :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Twas good. Was nearly midnight when I got home coz I hung around the stage door in the lame home that a Spice Girl might walk out

So sorry to hear about last night, lovely. That sounds really horrible. Hope you had good people looking after you :jumphug:
    Ah I'm so glad it was a good night! :jumphug: Haha! That sounds very funny :teehee:
    Thanks, it was alright, was pretty much expecting it at some point in the night. My friends had disappeared - I spent forever trying to keep them together and look after them, but they were far too drunk and getting far too much boy attention to care, so I had to just leave them to it :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Ah I'm so glad it was a good night! :jumphug: Haha! That sounds very funny :teehee:
    Thanks, it was alright, was pretty much expecting it at some point in the night. My friends had disappeared - I spent forever trying to keep them together and look after them, but they were far too drunk and getting far too much boy attention to care, so I had to just leave them to it :rolleyes:
    Oh no, so you were flashbacking whilst by yourself? That sounds unbearable. I'm so sorry hun :jumphug: :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know why

a moment of stupidity and rage and now the urges are worse than they have been for months, stupid stupid stupid Rory. I was doing so well too
    :hugs: its ok babe. Dont feel bad. Your not stupid at all :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, so you were flashbacking whilst by yourself? That sounds unbearable. I'm so sorry hun :jumphug: :console:
    Yeah, it's okay, thanks hun :jumphug: We'll try and talk later if you're around :yep: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Getting out of bed is overrated, imho :yep:

:ninja:
    :hmmm:

I wanted to go somewhere so I had to get out :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mel C :love:
    You grew up with them then I take it?

ReputationRep:
    well im home safe :woo:

had a fairly good weekend i guess, tired, sunburnt and hungry

hope everyones ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)

Yay for getting home :woo: :cake:

Obviously a shame you managed to get sunburn but it sounds like you had a decent time Always good to get out of the house for a bit :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Yay for getting home :woo: :cake:

Obviously a shame you managed to get sunburn but it sounds like you had a decent time Always good to get out of the house for a bit :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bloody need cake hahaha

face is burnt, and my legs above my knees, but not below :facepalm:

yeah, was nice to get away, just need a proper holiday
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You grew up with them then I take it?
    Yep yep. Those were the days :moon:

ReputationRep:
    We'll my day is ****, currently feeling I can't do this anymore :-( I can't be a Mum don't even feel existing is working for me, I'm exhausted but can't rest due to having my daughter, my nd has swanned off for half hour! Wish I had that luxury :-( feeling truly **** :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how do you guys cope with mental health issues after moving to a new environment such as university? I am excited for a new start but also worried that my depression/anxiety could worsen after having more independence and no people 'keeping an eye on' me..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmcgowan13)
    We'll my day is ****, currently feeling I can't do this anymore :-( I can't be a Mum don't even feel existing is working for me, I'm exhausted but can't rest due to having my daughter, my nd has swanned off for half hour! Wish I had that luxury :-( feeling truly **** :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:
    prehaps when its her bed time you go in the bath or something, with candles and a drink and have "me" time, or just go lay in bed with a book, just have time to yourself on your own, must be so difficult for you :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Thing is she's so independent she doesn't go to bed at a set time, she goes down at 7 but she reads in her bed, I'm getting so angry with her right now, my whole body aches I'm so exhausted and no one understands at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thing is she's so independent she doesn't go to bed at a set time, she goes down at 7 but she reads in her bed, I'm getting so angry with her right now, my whole body aches I'm so exhausted and no one understands at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when your husband gets back, could you prehaps just tell him your going for a bath?because you do need "me" time, otherwise youll just burn out completely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)

:hugs:
    So glad it was okay for you hun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: Sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to juggle everything. Do you have any support groups nearby? I know some areas have groups where mothers with MH issues can go to talk through things and be with like minded people. Could you maybe go out for a walk, get some fresh air? That could also help. Remember to try and make time for the small things that can really make a difference if you can - a bath, some rubbish TV, reading etc. Hope you're okay!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.