Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Nahh enrolment is 15th -19th September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank God- two extra weeks is just what i think i'd need lol

ReputationRep:
    One day after interview and I'm already back to checking portal. What has my life become?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    In the offers brochure it's detailed in your offer pack

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh okay, thanks! Is that the offer pack that comes in the post with the paper copy of the offer letter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Ahh okay, thanks! Is that the offer pack that comes in the post with the paper copy of the offer letter?
    Yep, it's also online in the offers section of the kings website

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody, if you're wondering I called KCL today to ask about the December interviews/interview waiting time in general.

The guy said that they send offers out to strong candidates quickly, but average candidates they put in a pool to compare later on (which we already knew).

What irritated me is that he said they would finish interviewing by march and that's when we would expect to hear. I would be fine with that normally, but then they shouldn't put 2-3 weeks in the interview letter! I mean, it's been two whole months since my interview wah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)
    Hi everybody, if you're wondering I called KCL today to ask about the December interviews/interview waiting time in general.

The guy said that they send offers out to strong candidates quickly, but average candidates they put in a pool to compare later on (which we already knew).

What irritated me is that he said they would finish interviewing by march and that's when we would expect to hear. I would be fine with that normally, but then they shouldn't put 2-3 weeks in the interview letter! I mean, it's been two whole months since my interview wah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the info why couldn't they just tell us this in the first place, ive rang them at least twice and they just said they have so much people to get thru, its really frustrating I don't think they know how annoying the wait can be

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    Just got a message to upload my passport post interview... In the past, what has this proved to suggest in regards to offer/rejection? Also, if anything can be read into this, when can I expect further correspondence, assuming I upload my passport tonight? (How about THAT for a formal post on tsr!!)
    It seems to be a good sign - no one has come forward yet saying they were asked for their passport nd then got rejected so...

On the other hand, my interview was on the 16th of December.

Then, on the 9th january, I was asked to upload a copy of my passport (despite already having uploaded everything pre-interview) and did so the same day.

They got back to me on the 19th January saying they had now received my passport copy. Nd I've heard nothing since.

I thought it would mean an interview was surely on the way, bt don't expect to hear back anytime soon.

All that said, good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Not to get your hopes up or anything but it usually means you'll get an offer in a week or so when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by 0612)
    I'm actually feeling nervous and excited for you at the same time. It probably does mean an offer based on other people's experiences on here.

Did you upload anything pre interview?
    Interview on 21 Jan - 2 weeks tomorrow. Uploaded certificates and driving licence immediately post-interview (my passport was in the Vietnam embassy - travelling!!!). Today at 1600 I got a message asking for my passport :/ Thoughtsss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    It seems to be a good sign - no one has come forward yet saying they were asked for their passport nd then got rejected so...

On the other hand, my interview was on the 16th of December.

Then, on the 9th january, I was asked to upload a copy of my passport (despite already having uploaded everything pre-interview) and did so the same day.

They got back to me on the 19th January saying they had now received my passport copy. Nd I've heard nothing since.

I thought it would mean an interview was surely on the way, bt don't expect to hear back anytime soon.

All that said, good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just to say that my friend got asked to upload their passport and then got rejected two weeks later so it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get an offer! But you probably will

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Thanks for the info why couldn't they just tell us this in the first place, ive rang them at least twice and they just said they have so much people to get thru, its really frustrating I don't think they know how annoying the wait can be

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem! Yeah the guy said the same as well, he was all "we interview 1000 people blah" which is fair but still :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)
    Just to say that my friend got asked to upload their passport and then got rejected two weeks later so it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get an offer! But you probably will

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol King's Uni trolling their medic hopefulls.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone who got interview or offer please tell me if they had done biology at A2 level ? thks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellogo467)
    Of course you can if you convert your grades to the British system
    I'll give it a whack so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someone16)
    Can someone who got interview or offer please tell me if they had done biology at A2 level ? thks
    yh. i do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for letting us all know! At least I can try to get myself to calm down and not have a minor heart attack every time I get an email. On the not-so-bright-side, I thought KCL was my best interview, so ot sure about my chances of getting in this year :/

ReputationRep:
    Kcl .. U want me ..... u know where I am....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wireline)
    I just cant believe they take this long! Nearly been 8 weeks (( What are your stats btw?
    I know, it's been such a pain waiting! So annoying
    My stats were alright:
    GCSEs: 10A*s, 4As
    AS Levels: AAAA
    Predictions: A*A*A*A
    UKCAT: 772.5

My interview obviously didn't go great tbh, which is why I've been waiting so long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, thanks that's helpful to know. I've been wondering for ages if them asking for my passport was a sure sign.

I guess it isn't, but its good to know that now at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    Oh, thanks that's helpful to know. I've been wondering for ages if them asking for my passport was a sure sign.

I guess it isn't, but its good to know that now at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will update. To be honest, lol, I can't see why they would ask for your passport just to reject you. I am sceptical of this 'my friend said' malarkey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    I will update. To be honest, lol, I can't see why they would ask for your passport just to reject you. I am sceptical of this 'my friend said' malarkey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, lol well that's what I'm sticking to anyway

Just seems like, from a previous post, I'm gonna have to wait till MARCH to find out either way. lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.