Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it might have been Je t'aime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    I think it might have been Je t'aime
    Yeah just realised that he lied down to make the 't'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stan was brilliant today - not just the firepower but his nerve under pressure was incredible. He didn't blink once. Stark contrast to the match he threw away at the 02 last year. Stan was so good today, if he makes it through Tsonga I back him with a good chance in the final, whoever he faces. As long as it's not Rafa in the final I'm backing Stan from here.

ReputationRep:
    After catching the highlights of Wawrinka v Federer I have to say that it may be premature to say that whoever wins the Rafa Novak QF will win the tournament. Of course Rafa/Nole are huge favourites but if the Stan that turned up today makes it to the final he could get another shock slam come Sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    After catching the highlights of Wawrinka v Federer I have to say that it may be premature to say that whoever wins the Rafa Novak QF will win the tournament. Of course Rafa/Nole are huge favourites but if the Stan that turned up today makes it to the final he could get another shock slam come Sunday
    If it does happen though, it'll be very well deserved, as he's such a fantastic player when he's on song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash50)
    If it does happen though, it'll be very well deserved, as he's such a fantastic player when he's on song.
    Definitely, full credit to him for being able to pull out such great performances this year considering the relatively disappointing start he's had to the season as well as what happened last year at RG.

ReputationRep:
    This Stan could win the title as he has the ability to hit through everyone left in the draw. Of course, it will be very difficult to keep going for his shots, and the moment he cools down he'll be in trouble - he could equally well lose to an inspired Tsonga. IIRc, Tsonga and Stan have had 2 five-set epics at RG, with Stan winning in 2011 and Jo winning in 2012.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any reliable places to watch the Djokovic Nadal match? Itv player has acted up the last few times I used it and I don't want to miss anything

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if Novak finally cracks Rafa and then faces Stan in the final.. it just might not be meant to be.

Going Rafa in 5 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any reliable places to watch the Djokovic Nadal match? Itv player has acted up the last few times I used it and I don't want to miss anything
    try tennisguru

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMadClown)
    try tennisguru
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It's shocking that Ferrer-Murray is on ITV 4 and not Djokovic-Nadal

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic a double break up but pegged back by Nadal, can never count him out

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely terrible. This guy has played near-perfect tennis all season and now he is hitting the ball into the net like a clown. Unbelievable. I'm not sure if I can bear to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    It's shocking that Ferrer-Murray is on ITV 4 and not Djokovic-Nadal
    I'm so miffed that i'm going to go to the shop rather than give them my viewing figure.. at least until i get back.

ReputationRep:
    They said on the coverage that Nadal Djokovic would be on ITV4 online but it's nowhere to be found!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    They said on the coverage that Nadal Djokovic would be on ITV4 online but it's nowhere to be found!! :'(
    It's on the French Open section of the ITV website btw, I'm watching a bit of both right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    It's on the French Open section of the ITV website btw, I'm watching a bit of both right now
    Yeah I finally found it!

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic just had to win that first set after winning the first 4 games! Let's see if he can keep it up

ReputationRep:
    That half-volley by Djokovic :sogood:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 27, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.