Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Lol so because of that you're going to discard him?
    Nah, not just for that. Mata is better in general, 129 goals/assists in 226 appearances compared to Cazorla's 108 in 320.

Plus Fifa ratings never lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Lol so because of that you're going to discard him?
    Let's face it, if Cazorla was as good as you're trying to make out, he would be at a much bigger club than Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101010)
    Nah, not just for that. Mata is better in general, 129 goals/assists in 226 appearances compared to Cazorla's 108 in 320.

Plus Fifa ratings never lie
    Huh 129 goals? :lolwut: :lol:, it say in his career he has only scored 95. Either you're lying or I'm lying.

Looool come on now let's not judge players based on Fifa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Huh 129 goals? :lolwut: :lol:, it say in his career he has only scored 95. Either you're lying or I'm lying.
    129 goals and assists combined, according to transfermarkt

Was only semi srs about fifa

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Durham is such a bitter little ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    HE'S GOING!!

Bun him, Szcz will put on a front about how him not playing won't affect him but it will. He needs to get rid of the Birmingham hoodoo that is still hanging over him.
    you can't expect such a quality keeper to be content being 2nd in a team tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    tell that to Casillas

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't.

:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    **** me noooo i have ****ing tuition during the final ffs i'll miss the first half nooooo
    you guys make it hard for yourselves anyway, so i wouldn't expect a goal until the 80th minute
    will be a hull goal.
    then you'll score 87 and 89 for the win...

(Original post by Kruz)
    come on now let's not judge players based on Fifa.
    sterling is 75 on the new world cup game.
    pretty sure FIFA ratings can lie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heiljoe)
    tell that to Casillas
    hahaaa, fair enough

the difference is that casillas is 32 and fabianski is 29
    casillas is in the middle, or maybe even towards the end of his good years
    fabianksi is still getting better, probably hasn't even reached his peak yet.

ReputationRep:
    hahaaa, fair enough

Fabianski is far from a solid keeper compared to the lucks of Schezer Casillas or anyone he's not comparable and has been massively helped by our defence

He's a good keeper, but a back up for us at best. He's quite clumsy however this season (only being in the FA cup mostly anyway) he has been excellent but this is just one good season.

A smaller team would fit him though (to start), it's a shame since now we're lacking a good back up GK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Fabianski is far from a solid keeper compared to the lucks of Schezer Casillas or anyone he's not comparable and has been massively helped by our defence

He's a good keeper, but a back up for us at best. He's quite clumsy however this season (only being in the FA cup mostly anyway) he has been excellent but this is just one good season.

A smaller team would fit him though (to start), it's a shame since now we're lacking a good back up GK
    oh no, i wouldn't compare him quality wise to casillas; somebody else mentioned him, and i was just going from an age perspective.

the thing about him is that he can have a random game where he is superhuman.
    like against us in the FA cup - we should've won that about 6-2, but we lost 2-1 because of him.

he'd be great at a mid-tabled team imo

true, but then imagine how we feel; we don't even have a consistent starting keeper.

ReputationRep:
    you guys make it hard for yourselves anyway, so i wouldn't expect a goal until the 80th minute
    will be a hull goal.
    then you'll score 87 and 89 for the win...

sterling is 75 on the new world cup game.
    pretty sure FIFA ratings can lie...

Yeah we should make Sterling 90 on the basis of this season.

ReputationRep:
    hahaaa, fair enough

Tell that to Neuer. (28)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Yeah we should make Sterling 90 on the basis of this season.
    not sure if you're typically trolling or not

fair enough that he was 76 on FIFA 14 when the season started, because nobody knew hoe well we and him would do.
    but after how he's played, in their new world cup game release, he has actually gone down (75) than up?

logic...

(Original post by heiljoe)
    Tell that to Neuer. (28)
    neuer isn't even human.
    he doesn't count.

ReputationRep:
    Sagna to score the winner at 88 mins in the final, and the crowd to erupt singing:
    When a rich ***** want ya
    And your ***** can't do nothing for ya
    These hoes ain't loyal
    These hoes ain't loyal
    Yeah, yeah, let me see

ReputationRep:
    not sure if you're typically trolling or not

fair enough that he was 76 on FIFA 14 when the season started, because nobody knew hoe well we and him would do.
    but after how he's played, in their new world cup game release, he has actually gone down (75) than up?

logic...

neuer isn't even human.
    he doesn't count.

Loool nah I was trolling, yeah he should get an increase he's had a great season. I think 80 or 81 would be good for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Loool nah I was trolling, yeah he should get an increase he's had a great season. I think 80 or 81 would be good for him.
    definitely - i'm hoping that on FIFA15 he is somewhere around 80-82

the problem is that he will still be 19
    a 19 year old on fifa rated 81 would become the best player in the world according to their growth rules.
    everybody would be buying him; maybe they don't feel he's good enough for that so they're keeping his rating low on purpose?

ReputationRep:
    definitely - i'm hoping that on FIFA15 he is somewhere around 80-82

the problem is that he will still be 19
    a 19 year old on fifa rated 81 would become the best player in the world according to their growth rules.
    everybody would be buying him; maybe they don't feel he's good enough for that so they're keeping his rating low on purpose?
    Yeah tbh I don't really know how EA does their rating system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Yeah tbh I don't really know how EA does their rating system.
    it isn;t easy to be fair
    their main problem is when a seemingly average player has an amazing season.
    they can't change his rating too much or else they will look rubbish for him being so much better than they predicted

so all they do is change it on the next game - you'll probably see liverpool players shoot right up next year (henderson, sterling, etc..)
    not sure if we would be 5 star or not though
    we came 2nd, but i don't think we have strong enough players to be rated 5 star

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.