Drl

Dbi
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tom_Ford)
1. Tbh I don't give a toss what most people think. I have always regarded having a big group of friends as being a bit pointless because of the fakeness of it all, I do not need the validation of a large group because I am not insecure. I have a group close to me and that is all I want really.

2. Not aware that makes me gay, you are obviously very bothered about the gay gif PM's though since you keep mentioning it. I am bored and you get wound up, it is ****ing hilarious. People say I am trying to troll you and I am failing. I would disagree, because real trolling is a lot more subtle. No, this is just plain abuse because I dislike what you stand for. You are a white homophobic closet racist and a lager lout, and you are **** ugly by your own previous admission (your friend saying your face is one you would expect to encounter in a post apocalyptic nightmare world). I.e. You are everything I would avoid in real life. I think the others on the Arsenal thread are wilfully ignorant towards what views you actually have and that are evident in your previous posts.

LSE Economics degree yes, 1st class yes. But you know, that makes me afraid you know. Because it makes me aware that the Nigel Farage types are very much around in high political and economic circles. Albeit, they have read a textbook or two.

You ask people if they lift in this forum, presumably to make yourself look good and highlighting your masculinity hurrrr. Because hey, you lift right? So you must be hard! :lol:
Nah, I think in real life you must be a real insecure soft ****. I think it is more than likely you are a cardio bro. You claim to frequently run for miles and miles and this is the giveaway, your cardio on that volume would prevent you from making optimal gains and thus that is how i know you are most likely not very strong. Leg fatigue prevents optimal squatting. Lack of optimal squatting (and other posterior chain exercises) and progressive overload results in a weak ass man. Or are you a chest and biceps man and want to intimidate people with your chicken legs?

Many of your posts prove in relation to your inability with women despite you trying ever so hard. Let's leave that at that.

3. I have a range of mental 'problems'. Not that that this evident at all in real life, I compartmentalize so that I do not affect others. And yes, I am totally ****ing deranged, this is the best medium for expressing some of that that without consequence.

4. I am not local because I do not live in London at the moment. I have not lived in London for years. You are half Dutch, I am half German, neither of us are pure London bred if you want to play your bull**** London racial 'purity' game. You have already proven you are racist and homopobic so no surprise. I can guarantee that I lived closer to Highbury than you did though.

5. Why did you even consider living next to me? Are you Nigel Farage in disguise trying to work out if anyone in his neigbhourhood is anything but WASP and British born and bred? In which case, you should probably gtfo yourself since you are half Dutch :lol:.

Hopefully no mods delete this, I did not really say anything which is less than obvious really.

This guy was genuinely really funny & he didn't even know it. Is he perma'd?
Depleted
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Farage was fuming with the S*n and Daily Mail. Loving the irony Nigel, keep it coming.
Arkasia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I might relocate here for a few days, the Arsenal thread is a cesspit, and the political threads are just whiny hipsters drinking organic coffee and moaning about how the Greens should be in power, not the evil capitalists.
The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Labour 3-0 up. How long till Miliband brings on Mikel and Zouma and parks the bus?
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
Labour 3-0 up. How long till Miliband brings on Mikel and Zouma and parks the bus?
3-1 now. Cameron's going for it.
The Shed End
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It'll be like that 3-3 Chelsea United draw a few years ago. Howard Webb to give Cameron two late penalties.
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It'll be like that 3-3 Chelsea United draw a few years ago. Howard Webb to give Cameron two late penalties.
In all honesty, who would be more popular in terms of public vote - Chelsea, or the Lib Dems? Chelsea might actually get a higher percentage.
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tbh, Ed Miliband Jose comparisons are pretty poor. If this parliament can be compared to a league title, no way Jose would have bottled the league with a commanding lead that Miliband previously held.

However as far as Chelsea analogies go, DC (if exit poll is to be believed) has basically done a RDM CL.
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
Tbh, Ed Miliband Jose comparisons are pretty poor. If this parliament can be compared to a league title, no way Jose would have bottled the league with a commanding lead that Miliband previously held.

However as far as Chelsea analogies go, DC (if exit poll is to be believed) has basically done a RDM CL.
How large was Milliband's lead at it's peak?
jam277
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yeah Zurich actually got destroyed with that post.

It's happened to everybody on this forum in all honesty.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Arkasia)
How large was Milliband's lead at it's peak?
Was in the high thirties at one point, 38-39%.
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
Was in the high thirties at one point, 38-39%.
Is that from a reliable source? Seems unlikely he would drop by this much.
The Shed End
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If the GE election was decided by what the internet thinks then we'd end up with the Greens in power, because apparently they 'do things the right way'
It would be the same as these 17 year old melts who criticise teams like Chelsea, Juve and Atletico for playing on the counter-attack because it 'ruins' the sport.

I think UKIP would be United. Loved by their own fans, with a deludes leader who thinks he's better than everyone else, a bit hypocritical, and hated by pretty much everyone else.

Greens would be Spurs, liked by left wing hipsters, but clearly seen by everyone else to be deluded who would cripple the economy (as they have their squad in recent years) with no real chance of any success and throwing away any chances they do have.

Based on this season, Liverpool would be the Lib Dems given their hilarious fall from grace.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Arkasia)
Is that from a reliable source? Seems unlikely he would drop by this much.
That was YouGov. Its only an opinion poll so its they are going to be highly variable. Tories had 40% of the vote 6 months before the last election.

No way are United are UKIP far too successful and historically relevant.
Zander01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I think UKIP would be United. Loved by their own fans, with a deludes leader who thinks he's better than everyone else, a bit hypocritical, and hated by prettt much everyone else.
Good shout.
Zander01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
UKIP could be Chelsea purely due to their supporters.

Could also be Liverpool since both appear to be trying their hardest to get out of Europe
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think UKIP would be United. Loved by their own fans, with a deludes leader who thinks he's better than everyone else, a bit hypocritical, and hated by pretty much everyone else.
More like QPR. Small but vocal fans, think they can be one of the big boys, and incredibly violent/racist. Also love to pick a fight with anyone who looks at them.
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Where you've written '17 year old melts' you should have wrote 'football fans' and where you wrote 'Chelsea, Juve and Atletico' you should have wrote 'Chelsea'.
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zander01)
Could also be Liverpool since both appear to be trying their hardest to get out of Europe
Not bad, I loled
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.64%
No (602)
72.36%

Watched Threads