?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vasil😎)
    Yeah I think 65 this year should be more than 85

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh fingers crossed, good luck to yourself in getting the A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++)
    I am no official authority, but I believe they do not add up to an A. Sorry. I am interested, however, on how the marks fluctuated so vastly; if you don't mind me asking.
    I did FM AS last year so was stronger in maths. This year I spent more time on my other subjects ;/.

I need 183 ums this year- is this not possible with 55/75 in d1 64/75 in c3 and 34/75 c4??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hard, easy, average - what is the general consensus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james.pike)
    can someone give arsey a god damn text
    hes in prision

FREE ARSEY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    hard, easy, average - what is the general consensus?
    Avergae i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePrestigeUK)
    Why are people waiting for arsey there are already 2 fully worked solutions available

I got 256 UMS at AS

needed 224 to meet my offer
    I reckon I got
    75 - D1
    73- C3
    71 - C4

Missing out by a few UMS.. life is freaking great ! ffs
    All my effort in AS to do no revision in A2 .. i am a retard
    could you please post a link? I cant find the fully worked ones anywhere!

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the unofficial mark scheme, I am absolutely ecstatic!!! A lot of the blind alleys and complicated answers have actually turned out to be right!!! I have gotten a minimum of 48 marks out of 75 and that is without taking into account any method marks from questions I attempted but didn't get. With those, it is around 60-62 which for a mathematical no hoper like me is beyond comprehension!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james.pike)
    can someone give arsey a god damn text
    do gods own phones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmfunk)
    I did FM AS last year so was stronger in maths. This year I spent more time on my other subjects ;/.

I need 183 ums this year- is this not possible with 55/75 in d1 64/75 in c3 and 34/75 c4??
    In normal circumstances no; however, I don't know how difficult D1 was, but C3 will probably have a large prop-up. There are slim chances, but you may just get there if the data you have given me is correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toussaint)
    Looking at the unofficial mark scheme, I am absolutely ecstatic!!! A lot of the blind alleys and complicated answers have actually turned out to be right!!! I have gotten a minimum of 48 marks out of 75 and that is without taking into account any method marks from questions I attempted but didn't get. With those, it is around 60-62 which for a mathematical no hoper like me is beyond comprehension!!!
    where is this markscheme? could you please link?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone hit arsey up???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has the unofficial markscheme been released? Can anyone link me?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Avergae i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What would be 84 UMS? i got roughly 96 or 97 (70/75) in C3, offer demands an A* haha i reckon i got 64/75 on this paper :/ not feeling hopeful

ReputationRep:
    where's this unofficial? link me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kawaiipotato)
    There's one knocking around this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Wheres the unofficial dude?

ReputationRep:
    http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/sxvc4j9n/file.html

Heres the full worked solutions

ReputationRep:
    Someone ban rohan1811

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kawaiipotato)
    http://imgur.com/a/OMb2o

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.