The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh.)
    no it isn't
    You said you will stop and delete your account I give up.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I take that back...I don't like giving up like that

(Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Good stuff.

I know who Hekmatyar is. You Afghans can't hide.

Thanks!
    :ninjagirl:

Welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    You said you will stop and delete your account I give up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I take that back...I don't like giving up like that
    :ninjagirl: Welcome
    I've deleted the posts im not sure how to delete the account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh.)
    I've deleted the posts im not sure how to delete the account
    I see (I trust on this cbb checking) not sure myself tbh about deleting account. Just don't use it I guess. Make a new one, start fresh but please no trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Peace be with you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    Peace be with you all!
    Bless, Assalaamu Alaykum

ReputationRep:
    Post by a bro who helps orphans etc... in syria.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pictures and words can never explain how long i've been taking care of Syrian children. I always try to explain but never manage to fully show the world how LONG i've been beside them. We took Mohammed and his little brothers and sisters out of bomb areas more than 3 yrs ago. Mohammed was 14. He was young and full of zeal. Mohammed came to our orphanages and i spent everyday with them. He grew and grew. Our bond grew. You would expect after all the difficulties..we would have given up on him. No! Alhamdulilah we stuck. He grew, learned Quran, turned out to be an exceptional young man while i cared for him. Last year at 17 we got him married at his request. Today at 18 yrs old, i hold his beautiful daughter Aysha in my hand. The journey has been long and hard..but the reward of seeing Syrian orphans grow up so quickly and now have their own family makes me the happiest man alive. We never left thel because Syria wasn't just news or tears, Syria meant that we had to give up the very things that we wanted to give them: a life!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Baby was bare cute. Allahuma barak laha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Bless, Assalaamu Alaykum
    Walaykum Assalam sis!

ReputationRep:
    Peace be with you all!
    Peace be upon you too bro, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pictures and words can never explain how long i've been taking care of Syrian children. I always try to explain but never manage to fully show the world how LONG i've been beside them. We took Mohammed and his little brothers and sisters out of bomb areas more than 3 yrs ago. Mohammed was 14. He was young and full of zeal. Mohammed came to our orphanages and i spent everyday with them. He grew and grew. Our bond grew. You would expect after all the difficulties..we would have given up on him. No! Alhamdulilah we stuck. He grew, learned Quran, turned out to be an exceptional young man while i cared for him. Last year at 17 we got him married at his request. Today at 18 yrs old, i hold his beautiful daughter Aysha in my hand. The journey has been long and hard..but the reward of seeing Syrian orphans grow up so quickly and now have their own family makes me the happiest man alive. We never left thel because Syria wasn't just news or tears, Syria meant that we had to give up the very things that we wanted to give them: a life!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: SubhanAllah that is amazing. May Allah reward anyone who helps the orphans abundantly. Ameen.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SunhanAllah speaking of babies I just got a message from back home that my aunty just had a baby girl (got a new cousin ) Alhamdulillah , worth the wait

Walaykum Assalam sis!
    Hope you are fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    :cry2: SubhanAllah that is amazing. May Allah reward anyone who helps the orphans abundantly. Ameen.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SunhanAllah speaking of babies I just got a message from back home that my aunty just had a baby girl (got a new cousin ) Alhamdulillah , worth the wait

Ameen.

Congratulations! May Allah make her a blessing for your family and for our ummah.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims/...2194179494814/

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

Feel so sorry for them.
    I must have missed your post condemming this attack on Muslim children
    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ia-school.html

ReputationRep:
    So stupid. Stuff liek this achieves nothing.
    If it acheived something it would be ok? Very different attitude from when it is Sunnis being killed. This proves the point I made before. May Allah guide you from the path of division and discord

ReputationRep:
    Peace be with you all!
    Assalamu alaykum

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Awh mashaAllah and may Allah reward them. Thanks for sharing.

(Original post by h333)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Congratulations! :jive:
    So happy for your family.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guided1)
    If it acheived something it would be ok? Very different attitude from when it is Sunnis being killed. This proves the point I made before. May Allah guide you from the path of division and discord
    You need to stop thinking so irrationally. This has happened in Afghanistan for years, it isn't the first time. Attacking mosques and killing people doesn't acheive anything, he is right. No it doesn't prove anything (?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ameen.

Congratulations! May Allah make her a blessing for your family and for our ummah.
    JZK Ameen!

(Original post by Leukocyte)
    Assalamu alaykum

Awh mashaAllah and may Allah reward them. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations! :jive:
    So happy for your family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ameen.

JZK :heart:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Insha'Allah another one in a week time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guided1)
    Brother I think you have misunderstood him. He is against the attack hence he said it is stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    JZK :heart:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Insha'Allah another one in a week time
    Awh inshaAllah! I have to see all the baby pics :suith::suith: sorry but I just get so excited when a baby is born , it's lovely!
    May Allah bless her with healthy and pious children. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Awh inshaAllah! I have to see all the baby pics :suith::suith: sorry but I just get so excited when a baby is born , it's lovely!
    May Allah bless her with healthy and pious children. Ameen.
    Yes of course insha'Allah, it is better if they are like over a month though, but do you really wanna have your gallery full of baby pics again? :lol: I am the same sis, sometimes a bit too excited
    Ameen <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Yes of course insha'Allah, it is better if they are like over a month though, but do you really wanna have your gallery full of baby pics again? :lol: I am the same sis, sometimes a bit too excited
    Ameen <3
    I don't mind if it was food pics then HAnwar would lose it :lol:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    “Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim

Not much of a poster or a "watcher" however wanted to drop this in since it gives me a reminder of what position Islam is in.
    Thought it'll be nice to post. This hadith and another is one of my favourites. I feel comfort in being a stranger, and a stranger I shall be.

Salam

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.