Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for tomorrow? I am glad to have a prior commitment, and thus missing this game. The 3-0 in March 07 was a truly dreadful game, with the Andorran mob playing a flat back six, with four dms.

I'll go 3-0 again - Defoe (2), Barry

ReputationRep:
    6-0, Rooney to score 1st, 3rd and 4th :cool: Lampard for the 2nd, Defoe for the 5th and Joe Cole for the 6th.

ReputationRep:
    One of the players for Andorra is a full time insurance broker and just plays football part time. I wonder if that's the case with the other players. Anyway, what channel is this going to be on? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Match is on Setanta. As the capacity of Andorra is roughly 28000, I suspect they are all part timers.

ReputationRep:
    I thought so. I was like WTF? Is it not gonna be on mainstream broadcast then?

ReputationRep:
    Don't even think there's any highlights on.

ReputationRep:
    That sucks. I hope they are gonna air the Croatia game though.

ReputationRep:
    England 'versus Andorra

I'm not a big football fan, but thought I'd make this for discussion.

There is a match tommorow, thoughts on well everything ;D? I think we'll win pretty easily ;]. BUT, we'll proberbly lose the world cup

:no:

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Bullard should start.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's safe to say that if we lose to Andorra then, as a nation, we can give up on ever being good at football.

ReputationRep:
    lol... the english team is pathetic, it gets blamed on a string of managers instead. The fact is, the players suck. A draw probably, win unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    We'll win unconvincingly -

ReputationRep:
    A draw? Surely not.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I am aware, no highlights deal has been brokered with BBC/ITV for even the Croatia away game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THFC_82)
    As far as I am aware, no highlights deal has been brokered with BBC/ITV for even the Croatia away game.
    Correct; I think Setanta are holding out for more wedge.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really tempted to lay England on betfair at 1.03 for £30.

ReputationRep:
    Cant blame them, they're probably paying a lot of money.

ReputationRep:
    That's their problem, in my opinion. As if it wasn't bad enough that the public broadcaster hasn't got any live England action. That they won't even be able to get highlights is another level of disgusting.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Really terrible, that. Damn FA. I hope thy put the cash to good use at least.

ReputationRep:
    Hiring and firing bad choices of coaches and they having to give them big pay offs?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.