The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Btw I had another look at the trophy list and look

Use the Personal BGM function, and go for a drive while listening to your favorite songs
:awesome::awesome:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
How do they define 'seriously expensive', 'insanely expensive' and 'an insane amount of money'? :holmes:
We'll find out won't we :sexface:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Btw I had another look at the trophy list and look

:awesome::awesome:
Now that is a trophy I will thoroughly enjoy getting!!

:awesome:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Now that is a trophy I will thoroughly enjoy getting!!

:awesome:
It's good that games that are exclusive to the PS3 seem to have BGM enabled. Well I say that but only a couple of them have it but still, good progress. :yep:
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's good that games that are exclusive to the PS3 seem to have BGM enabled. Well I say that but only a couple of them have it but still, good progress. :yep:
Whoa, I thought BGM was just some sort of in game DJ/custom playlist such as on SSX3 and I think GT4? I just googled it, even better than I thought :eek:

:nutcase:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Whoa, I thought BGM was just some sort of in game DJ/custom playlist. I just googled it, even better than I thought :eek:

:nutcase:
:hand:

can't believe you didn't know what BGM was...Kz2 was the only game I used it on and SSDHD...I love it especially now that I've got all my iTunes music on my PS3 :excited:
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:hand:

can't believe you didn't know what BGM was...Kz2 was the only game I used it on and SSDHD...I love it especially now that I've got all my iTunes music on my PS3 :excited:
Lol. I've just researched Kz3, the helghast edition is :sexface: :awesome: Out 22nd Feb in USA for $130. I could probably spend my entire loan on games in the next 12 months
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Lol. I've just researched Kz3, the helghast edition is :sexface: :awesome: Out 22nd Feb in USA for $130. I could probably spend my entire loan on games in the next 12 months
I want to buy a cool edition of a game one time, just to see what they're like....

I tend to look for deals non stop till I find a good one :p: It seems to always pay off though...
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I want to buy a cool edition of a game one time, just to see what they're like....

I tend to look for deals non stop till I find a good one :p: It seems to always pay off though...
Make sure you post them here then!

In other news, if the release date is to be believed then its just 7 days and 15 minutes until you can buy GT5 instore :woo:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Make sure you post them here then!

In other news, if the release date is to be believed then its just 7 days and 15 minutes until you can buy GT5 instore :woo:
I think I'm going to submit to temptation to whack GT5 Signature Edition on the credit card. In 3 weeks I'll have enough to pay it off no probs so this is my excuse. :p: I'll be on the look out for some deals on it though! Although I'm not expecting much.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Very called me up to say that I might get GT5 as late as the 4th of December...:sigh:

I was going to go with the Block Buster deal but that's expired
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Very called me up to say that I might get GT5 as late as the 4th of December...:sigh:

my very order arrived the day of delivery at 8am in the morning - not too bad tbh

when is the release date for this?
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

I'm going to go into town this afternoon and find somewhere to preorder it. Gamestation have stopped taking preorders I know but hopefully Game will still be taking them.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
my very order arrived the day of delivery at 8am in the morning - not too bad tbh

when is the release date for this?
Next week on Wednesday, he said the company are giving themselves time to make sure they can get all the orders out, it's because the release date has been changed so many times and it's only been confirmed recently. I might get it on preorder from somewhere else just incase. You getting GT5? :holmes:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Next week on Wednesday, he said the company are giving themselves time to make sure they can get all the orders out, it's because the release date has been changed so many times and it's only been confirmed recently. I might get it on preorder from somewhere else just incase. You getting GT5? :holmes:
Yeh, i havent preordered tho. will it be massivley popular, or will i be able to walk in to tesco onb release day and buy it?

i am open to any deals you may know of for pre ordering tho
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
Yeh, i havent preordered tho. will it be massivley popular, or will i be able to walk in to tesco onb release day and buy it?

i am open to any deals you may know of for pre ordering tho
I can't say tbh, it's a massive game for the PS3 gamers but I'm not sure how many people will have kept up with the release dates so I guess it's down to luck maybe? Pre-orders are around £33...I wouldn't want to say it would be more popular than BO but maybe as popular on the PS3 just for the pure awesomeness of the GT series....
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just got a phone call asking to do 2 hours work tomorrow and I'm getting paid £150. There's my money for GT5 Signature Edition.
chernij
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Just got a phone call asking to do 2 hours work tomorrow and I'm getting paid £150. There's my money for GT5 Signature Edition.
Jealous... I wish I had a job Especially for that kind of money! I've stretched to the collector's edition for £60. £150 just seemed to much for me. I'm already out of student loan and into savings...
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Where do you work to get paid that?! I need a job...
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Where do you work to get paid that?! I need a job...
I'm freelancing at the moment. Did a 22 hour day last week which wasn't much fun.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads