Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Oh gosh, I am **** scared of skinny snakes :afraid:
    Do you prefer a snake with a bit more girth?

ReputationRep:

A sudden realisation of terrible truth sitting between two positive thoughts.

I call it the sandwich of doom :pierre: I had to muster all of my long forgotten Paint skills to construct it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

I call it the sandwich of doom :pierre: I had to muster all of my long forgotten Paint skills to construct it.
    PRSOM. The **** sandwich, I used to call it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Kept. I can't anymore because of my job.
    I'm going to sound nosy but I wonder what job prohibits a person from keeping pets..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Do you prefer a snake with a bit more girth?
    Och aye Even then, I'm not keen.

ReputationRep:
    Good evening, gays. I have just constructed a sandwich of magnificence for tomorrow. Peppered turkey breast, bacon, onion relish, lettuce, tomato and spicy mayonnaise. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any experience with day spas in London? Considering treating my mother to a spa afternoon whilst we are in London, as part other birthday present. And I don't mean the glory hole filled ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

PRSOM. I swear you just sit around all day thinking of adorable things to post here.

(Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD)
    I'm going to sound nosy but I wonder what job prohibits a person from keeping pets..?
    A job with frequent periods spent away from home?

(Original post by Gesar)
    Good evening, gays. I have just constructed a sandwich of magnificence for tomorrow. Peppered turkey breast, bacon, onion relish, lettuce, tomato and spicy mayonnaise. :coma:
    Want. Please?

(Original post by Crisps)
    And I don't mean the glory hole filled ones
    The very thought of such a place hadn't even begun to consider entering my head. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Want. Please?
    I made two :yep:

And I shall eat them both :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I made two :yep:

And I shall eat them both :grin:
    I will literally pay you to bring me one at the next meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    x
    I will metaphorically pay you.

Everyone likes metaphors.

ReputationRep:
    My biology teacher used to have snakes.
    I will never have enough free time to look after one properly though sadly

ReputationRep:
    I will literally pay you to bring me one at the next meet.
    There's cheese in it as well. Did I mention there was cheese? There's cheese.

ReputationRep:
    I may have stepped on a snake when I was child in Kenya. Woops. I think it died and it was poisonous as well. Did I understand what the **** was going on? No. The next day did I jump up high, land on glass, which cut so deep into my arm that I had to be taken to hospital (you could see my bone apparently - even today I have a sizeable scar)? Yes. I was very reckless at that age :eek:

ReputationRep:

A job with frequent periods spent away from home?

Oops forgot about that kind of job!

(Original post by anshul95)
    I may have stepped on a snake when I was child in Kenya. Woops. I think it died and it was poisonous as well. Did I understand what the **** was going on? No. The next day did I jump up high, land on glass, which cut so deep into my arm that I had to be taken to hospital (you could see my bone apparently - even today I have a sizeable scar)? Yes. I was very reckless at that age :eek:
    I have been to the tropics where a bite from some snakes can kill in 7 seconds, as they're called 7-second-snake in the local language. Tropical snakes are just awful yet apparently I was born in the year of the chinese zodiac of snakes ironically.

ReputationRep:
    Honeymoon planning is definitely more fun than wedding planning, although it's looking like it will probably be just as expensive -_- So exciting to plan though

(Original post by Gesar)
    That sounds amazing. Make many of them for the next meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Honeymoon planning is definitely more fun than wedding planning, although it's looking like it will probably be just as expensive -_- So exciting to plan though

That sounds amazing. Make many of them for the next meet.
    vegetarian option? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Youcanhas bread sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    An entire lettuce. We will force you to eat the whole thing whilst dancing for our amusement otherwise REJECTION.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD)
    A job where I'm on call 24/7 and could be flying out to any number of worldwide destinations for unknown periods of time at short notice.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.