Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenSI)
    Very clever. I meant the one before that. When you first commented on my question. Why would you answer anyway if your not gonna help with the work?
    You phrased the question in a way that suggested you were asking an A level psychology student for help with your eating behaviour.

I now realise you were asking a question with regards to someone being of assistance with the topic of eating behaviour. It's how you phrased the sentence.. it insinuated a different context.

I would advise speaking to Secretnerd123 or posting in the Psychology study forums. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    You phrased the question in a way that suggested you were asking an A level psychology student for help with your eating behaviour.

I now realise you were asking a question with regards to someone being of assistance with the topic of eating behaviour. It's how you phrased the sentence.. it insinuated a different context.

I would advise speaking to Secretnerd123 or posting in the Psychology study forums. All the best.
    Hehe sorry I was so confused lol. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)
    So when will you all officially leave TSR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol hmm maybe soon, not sure yet

ReputationRep:
    You entrust a non-certified A level student with your supposed health problems? :confused:

...makes sense.

Risks?

Hell, I meet people within industry through emails as it expands my network and offers me a wealth of knowledge and advice I wouldn't otherwise get. What did I risk? An hour of my time to grab coffee?

Lol, are you going to get killed from getting in touch with someone who's going to an event for the same reason you are, which is to gather information? It would be a convinient opportunity, in actual fact. It would seem you lack situational judgement. Each to their own. Good luck when/if you enter the world of work, however.

Pah, risks. Do as you please. :lol:
    As a business minded man you should realise that scientist do not require as much networking . And certainly not with a bunch of teenagers over the inter web. The irony is hilarious. Your above comment just goes to show how you lack situational judgment. Do not attempt to take the patronising tone with me. You have proved time and time again just how ridiculous you can be. You have had some sort of argument with almost every member of this society, and you seem to think you can get away with patronising other members.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're excused.
    She meant the TOPIC eating disorders. We learn it in health psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)
    So when will you all officially leave TSR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probs when i finish uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by straw-struck)
    As a business minded man you should realise that scientist do not require as much networking . And certainly not with a bunch of teenagers over the inter web. The irony is hilarious. Your above comment just goes to show how you lack situational judgment. Do not attempt to take the patronising tone with me. You have proved time and time again just how ridiculous you can be. You have had some sort of argument with almost every member of this society, and you seem to think you can get away with patronising other members.
    "not with a bunch of teenagers over the interweb" :rofl:

Tell me more.. :cookie:

I did exactly that and it got me an info interview at an american IB, a potential summer intern, an industry link answering mgy queries regarding applications, a contact within the HR of another major IB etc etc etc..

In fact only today, I was at an event held in a Law firm up in central and fellow students on the IB&C forum got invited aswell. I met quite a few of them, infact someone from this thread was there. Everyone sharing information, experiences, contact details for future reference. Kids like you limit yourself too much, we live in the modern age where there's a lot of potential to converting initial online connections to something that could potentially be usueful be it through mutual aqcuaitance. You never know who could be a potential asset but nonetheless ms 'I've got my life planned out perfectly', good luck in the world of work, whatever profession that may be. :lol:

From what I've read, you've only demonstrated your inability to establish relations. Life doesn't work that way.. maybe a suitable role for you would be a permenant housewife.

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    She meant the TOPIC eating disorders. We learn it in health psychology
    I know what she meant now and referred you.

ReputationRep:
    "not with a bunch of teenagers over the interweb" :rofl:

Tell me more.. :cookie:

I did exactly that and it got me an info interview at an american IB, a potential summer intern, an industry link answering mgy queries regarding applications, a contact within the HR of another major IB etc etc etc..

In fact only today, I was at an event held in a Law firm up in central and fellow students on the IB&C forum got invited aswell. I met quite a few of them, infact HeavyTeddy from this thread was there. Everyone sharing information, experiences, contact details for future reference. Kids like you limit yourself too much, we live in the modern age where there's a lot of potential to converting initial online connections to something that could potentially be usueful be it through mutual aqcuaitance. You never know who could be a potential asset but nonetheless ms 'I've got my life planned out perfectly', good luck in the world of work, whatever profession that may be. :lol:

From what I've read, you've only demonstrated your inability to establish relations. Life doesn't work that way.. maybe a suitable role for you would be a permenant housewife.

I know what she meant now and referred you.
    ...I was not there. I live up north bruh. Lol was someone claiming to be me or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    ...I was not there. I live up north bruh. Lol was someone claiming to be me or something?
    Wrong person :lol: fml

I'm bloody tired now.. minds all over the place.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong person :lol: fml

I'm bloody tired now.. minds all over the place.
    Might've been that Hazard dude, I'm sure he's a frequent on the IB&C forums and I've seen him on this thread a couple times too.

You're lucky you live in London man, no events like that up here.

ReputationRep:
    Wag1 my somalian bredrens

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarah01)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SOMALI*

All 'swell. What u sayin buffness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    SOMALI*

All 'swell. What u sayin buffness?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you donnies saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    Might've been that Hazard dude, I'm sure he's a frequent on the IB&C forums and I've seen him on this thread a couple times too.

You're lucky you live in London man, no events like that up here.
    Yeah it was Hazard :rolleyes: Seeing him tomorrow again at Credit Suisse for another little session we got invited too.

(Original post by Zarah01)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice use of grammar :rolleyes:

Add Tanzania as well, please, thank you.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I only I could rate this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dahir123)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you donnies saying?
    Alhamdulillah im goood. Just tired. Brought a bunch of new stuff for uni. Starting on tuesdayyyyy :woo:

U back to college?

ReputationRep:
    OMG! just discovered there is a somali society on TSR. Salaam people

Anyone scared about starting uni? I'm crapping myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberryfeet)
    OMG! just discovered there is a somali society on TSR. Salaam people

Anyone scared about starting uni? I'm crapping myself
    Started on wednesday. Entered the building, saw four girls and just started chatting away :lol:

Making friends is quite simple tbh, just be yourself. I'm already quite sociable so maybe it's not relevant advice.

What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Started on wednesday. Entered the building, saw four girls and just started chatting away :lol:

Making friends is quite simple tbh, just be yourself. I'm already quite sociable so maybe it's not relevant advice.

What will you be studying?
    aah okay. Inshallah, I'll be studying medicine. I'm so scared because of the workload though After 3 months of no work, it's going to be so hard to get back into the swing of things. *sighs*

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    +1

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.