Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Not really going to sign the actual contract on photo is he? Let everyone know contract details

I guess they could hash something up but who cares really.
    The page being signed at the end of the contract wouldn't have any interesting information anyway even if they did have the real thing present. A photo of the final page of my contract would let you know what my signature looks like, and nothing else. And mine isn't going to be as long as Sturridge's.

ReputationRep:
    Usually I'm excited about watching Liverpool play but since our recent form has been absolutely dreadful I'm really worried.

I feel like it'll be a 0-0 draw or a scrappy 1-0 win to either side.

Hopefully the team puts in a good performance and scores a few goals so we can finally start to forget the past few weeks and begin a run of winning games... :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be a resounding 3/4-1/0 win probably.

Can't get much worse than recently, and whilst i've been filled with pessimism towards Liverpool since the Villa game, i think this will be different.

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli needs to score tomorrow, his record of 1 goal in his last 20 PL games is not good enough.

I think West Brom will be up for it and will get something out of the game, I think a 1-1 draw.

ReputationRep:
    If West Brom shut up shop and don't look for anything I reckon we will lose or draw. If they come looking for a win and leave space I think we will win.

Gonna say it will be a **** game and draw or loss tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    So much negativity guys.
    As fans we really shouldn't be so downhearted before a game, especially at home against an inferior side.

Fair play having a breakdown during the match if we continue to perform abysmally, but this is a new match and a new chance to play well and get the points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    So much negativity guys.
    As fans we really shouldn't be so downhearted before a game, especially at home against an inferior side.

Fair play having a breakdown during the match if we continue to perform abysmally, but this is a new match and a new chance to play well and get the points.
    Thank you. Applies to fans everywhere. Sometimes obviously it gets emotional but as supporters we should just do our job & support the team. We choose to support them from our own will, so we might aswell do it optimistically.

ReputationRep:
    Just being realistic, prefer that to being optistic then having a breakdown during a game. We're in a slump and it won't be changing until our key players come back.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Just being realistic. We're in a slump and it won't be changing until our key players come back.
    Yup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We're in a slump and it won't be changing until our key players come back.
    Lol @ playing the injury card. Arsenal & United have had it ten times worse.

Apart from Sturridge, who are you missing that would go into your first XI?

ReputationRep:
    We're crap. Brendan has come out and said that we are now a team in transition again, and he is right. Its gonna take time before we start seeing changes, like when Brendan first took over, and it took time for him to implement his methods.

FFS! Cant believe we're back in this position again. Anyway.... WestBrom today, they come off the back of a 4-0 romping, so they'll be in good spirits.

2-1 to us. :/
    Nothing special, but hey... its 3 points aye?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Its not about how many players we have injured. Sturridge is one of our main goal threats.

Suarez AND Sturridge have been taken out of our squad. Thats gonna have a huge impact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    So much negativity guys.

Not at the moment brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PillsIV)
    Its not about how many players we have injured. Sturridge is one of our main goal threats.

Suarez AND Sturridge have been taken out of our squad. Thats gonna have a huge impact.
    But Suarez won't be coming back into the squad, so it's irrelevant.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PillsIV)

Indeed, Suarez last season had one of the best individual seasons in Premier League history so take him out and of course you'll suffer. That's not what he said though, he said when our key players return. Aside from Sterling & Sturridge your first XI has remained largely fit and injury free.

Another thing you seem to lack from last season is the unity & team spirit. Liverpool have worked brilliantly as a team over the past year and a bit which has undoubtedly had a huge impact on results. It seems to be lacking this season with so many new players, would that Sakho incident have happened then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juan Mata)
    But Suarez won't be coming back into the squad, so it's irrelevant.
    But Sturridge will, his injury has impacted Liverpool big time really, Spurs game showed that if we have him upfront with another striker, we can score goals. Ballotelli does not cut it alone. It's Rodgers fault that he didn't sign a good backup for Sturridge, regretting not signing Remy...

Allen has also been a miss to an extent, he drives the midfield similar to how Henderson does, Hendo is always covering for Gerrard so we have no midfield atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Lemon lemon, lemon lemon lemon?

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Thank you. Applies to fans everywhere. Sometimes obviously it gets emotional but as supporters we should just do our job & support the team. We choose to support them from our own will, so we might aswell do it optimistically.
    Exactly - the whole point of being a fan is enjoying football.
    How much enjoyment do you really get if you're not even looking forward to seeing your team play?

We don't know how we'll play today, but like I said its a new game and form will always turn around at some point.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    How about answering the question?

Oh that's right you can't, because you're talking ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.