The Old Boredom Thread... Watch

Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*is bored* I really should go and study some Biology...
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Where did everyone go?
M j R
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Googly)
Hope it's nothing too serious. What's it called?
I can't find anything using google, or NHS online, it's cardiac stress related illness which also includes muscle spasm, which is two signs of stress. The doctor said it wasn't serious.
M j R
Rep:
?
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
aww get better soon, sleeping is always relaxing, right?
Well I was laying down one night and it was only then I noticed something was wrong with my heart, but when I changed positions to lay on my front it was ok again. I need a break, and Christmas can't come soon enough.
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What's up with you? :hugs:
;no;

I was responding to M j R's post that he needed to relax. Its just something my friends used to say when people needed to calm down....not sure where they got it from but it was just a little joke we used to have.

Today's actually been a particularly ok day for me, which is really saying something!
M j R
Rep:
?
(Original post by belle_27)
;no;

I was responding to M j R's post that he needed to relax. Its just something my friends used to say when people needed to calm down....not sure where they got it from but it was just a little joke we used to have.

Today's actually been a particularly ok day for me, which is really saying something!
I was going to respond to it...breathing deeply doesn't actually make it better, *time for some more pain killers*
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by M j R)
I can't find anything using google, or NHS online, it's cardiac stress related illness which also includes muscle spasm, which is two signs of stress. The doctor said it wasn't serious.
Hmmm...I see..did you try googling in phrases like 'Stress related cardiac diseases' or summat? or maybe 'Cardiac muscle spasm'?
Zoob
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:yawn: on break..:ninja:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by M j R)
Well I was laying down one night and it was only then I noticed something was wrong with my heart, but when I changed positions to lay on my front it was ok again. I need a break, and Christmas can't come soon enough.
Whoa...weird...
I guess don't stress yourself out too much...you're not giving any Jan exams are you?
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ZooBOT)
You studying?
M j R
Rep:
?
Hmmm...I see..did you try googling in phrases like 'Stress related cardiac diseases' or summat? or maybe 'Cardiac muscle spasm'?
Cardiac muscle spasm, I think you may have mistaken back spasms for the heart problem, both are related to the stress.
M j R
Rep:
?
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You studying?
yes

:hello:
M j R
Rep:
?
Whoa...weird...
I guess don't stress yourself out too much...you're not taking any Jan exams are you?
I've got one next Tuesday 25% of one module with negative (evil!) marking. Then one after Christmas (when they should be) during exam week, so not very stressful Christmas ahead of me but the exam next week I know nothing for yet, allowed notes in it I think but must be hand written, going to have to make some at some point.
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
done push me
:rolleyes:

good luk in ur tests :hugs:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You studying?
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You studying?
yes ...ill go start again in a bit :ninja: heh

u?
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes ...ill go start again in a bit :ninja: heh

u?
Well I was supposed to be but obviously not
Ancient Beast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by belle_27)
:eek: They didn't allow us to A Level Maths if you did Intermediate, you had to get an A to do it. Not that I would have taken it but I hate the fact that just because they *thought* I wouldn't be able to cope with higher tier maths along with my other subjects I wasn't allowed to take it. :mad: What do they know. :mad: The maths teachers at my school are dumb I swear. They know nothing. ;yes;

Especially the one who was my form tutor.....in year 10 she asked each of us to set ourselves a target, I said to do move up a maths set to do the higher paper as until June in Year 10 they teach all sets the same syllabus so if you do well in the year 10 exam and show yourself to be capable you could move up. She said....."oh mrs blah will take care of that.....what else?" Erm well I did my part mrs blah didn't!!!! gggrrrr!
I wasn't allowed to do it either at my school. I actually did it by myself, with my dad's help, and got an A for AS . Then they let me into the A2 class (too right :p:).

Aww :hugs:
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I was supposed to be but obviously not
what u supposed to be doin?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads