Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Not saying it's great, but it's better than what we've sent recently.

Having another power ballad to listen to in Eurovision will not be any more of a vote winner. There's nothing particularly distinctive with her performance that would make people vote for her imo. With the current entry, at least it's sort of catchy.
    Well, anything is better than last year's entry. :afraid: But Bianca's song was the best song of the night, even if it was a ballad. She has stage presence, she is charming, she sings very well live and the song works well on both radio and stage (this is crucial). It could have done well. Joe and Jake will be in the bottom 10 for sure.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    The Presiding officers are AMs
    *facepalm*

Completely forgot about them
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Can they not vote for themselves, or were there just two AMs missing?
    The Presiding Officers don't get to vote.

In fact one of the moments of hilarity was when Carwyn Jones's name was called on the roll-call. That and the reaction of the Labour frontbench as one Conservative and UKIP AM after another voted for Leanne Wood as FM.

ReputationRep:
    I am not wearing 2 inch heels. Neither should anyone else if they do not want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I am not wearing 2 inch heels. Neither should anyone else if they do not want to.
    .....ok
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    A win is guaranteed this time to try to keep us in the EU
    Will be interesting see whether the people Europe are that bothered or consider us whiny little *****es.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hear, hear!

ReputationRep:
    You should mate, you'd look fabulous and probably get that promotion you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Vegetarianism isn't that bad. It's easier and cheaper than you'd think. I made the decision to become a vegetarian at age 15, and I'm still fine now.
    My mum and sister have been trying to convert me for the past two years but just... meat...
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    You should mate, you'd look fabulous and probably get that promotion you're looking for.
    Coup against Andy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Coup against Andy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tagging you now Andy98 as I was on mobile before hand

Had to make you aware of barnetlad and That Bearded Man's plot to overthrow you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    My mum and sister have been trying to convert me for the past two years but just... meat...

Don't worry, I've heard that argument a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I strongly urge you to try a Graze box if you haven't already. I'm eating my first one right now, and I'm loving it! I got my first one for free because I used a promo code from one of their TV adverts!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I strongly urge you to try a Graze box if you haven't already. I'm eating my first one right now, and I'm loving it! I got my first one for free because I used a promo code from one of their TV adverts!
    I was thinking about it but I thought I'd eat it too quickly for how much it cost. Hhhmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    I was thinking about it but I thought I'd eat it too quickly for how much it cost. Hhhmmm....
    I think it's a fun way to snack! I'm seriously considering ordering one fortnightly or monthly as a treat. I suppose it depends on each person really, but I found that I took a while to eat all 4 punnets - I was on the phone and on TSR though!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a fun way to snack! I'm seriously considering ordering one fortnightly or monthly as a treat. I suppose it depends on each person really, but I found that I took a while to eat all 4 punnets - I was on the phone and on TSR though!
    Given I got through a half-pound chicken burger, chips, and a bar of chocolate in 10 minutes flat earlier, how long do you think it would take me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Given I got through a half-pound chicken burger, chips, and a bar of chocolate in 10 minutes flat earlier, how long do you think it would take me?
    Ummm... probably under a minute!

Seriously, wow - you have a massive appetite!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Decided to lay down on my back with legs on the floor.. got really bad cramp in one thigh. Lesson learnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Decided to lay down on my back with legs on the floor.. got really bad cramp in one thigh. Lesson learnt.
    Ouch!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    For today's "this day in history" is 68 years since Israeli independence

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.