Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Tara~)
    Really sorry you're having such bad night x you didn't deserve it and it's not your fault
    Thanks lovely. :hugs:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oh hun :jumphug: I'm sorry I'm being so **** atm - as you can probs tell from my Facebook, on a bit of a rollercoaster of ups and downs atm with my health. I do care though, so message me anytime! You don't deserve ANY of this, let alone all of it. And anyone who gets scared off by you is not worth bothering with, imho, coz people who are worth having around you will stick around.

None of this is your fault. You're ill. You never asked for any of what happened to you. We love you! :jumphug:

:jumphug: I did assume it was something like that, tbh I'm really sorry that all of this happened to you, hun! You don't deserve any of this either :no:

Totally get what you mean about it being a strange time of believing and feeling like both versions are true. I get that a lot with my own life. It's very confusing for people who aren't part of my support teams. (Actually, that's a lie - sometimes people WITHIN my support teams at my hospital find it disorienting and confusing.)

It's understandable that the child part would go into overddrive at times, but equally that you might end up denying everything the moment you're out of the therapy room It sounds very traumatic and complicated. But it does sound like you've got a good therapist who you can work with? So hopefully at some point, you can begin to heal from the trauma and accept and know that it was never your fault. Even if the parts cannot be integrated. (I think my psychiatrist thinks my TLGs can be reintegrated back into one TLG, lol, and I'm just like NOPE :nope: )

Oh Saber Hope you are safe :hugs:
    Really really feels like it's my fault. All of it. There's something wrong inside me that makes people want to do the things.

I was taught something at first aid through the week that used the spice girls! :gasp: Thought you might like it. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Really really feels like it's my fault. All of it. There's something wrong inside me that makes people want to do the things.

I was taught something at first aid through the week that used the spice girls! :gasp: Thought you might like it. :hugs:
    Oh lovely Promise you that's not true AT ALL. You're amazingly lovely and strong and beautiful and wonderful! :lovehug:

That def has TLG approval :ahee:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oh lovely Promise you that's not true AT ALL. You're amazingly lovely and strong and beautiful and wonderful! :lovehug:

That def has TLG approval :ahee:

:lovehug:
    I'm not any of that, but you're lovely to say. :hugs: There's just something wrong inside me.
    I thought you might like it. It's for an action we use a lot, that for some reason I always try to do with the wrong hand. I have to sing "stop right now, thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch" in my head while doing the action.

ReputationRep:
    Also happy birthday Airmed

We can play you some classic 90s tunes..bit of baby Usher or All Saints?
    All Saints now, come on

ReputationRep:
    I'm alone, I bloody hate how **** everything has turned in the last few days. Apparently that because other people have it worse than me I'm not allowed to be ill or busy or tired. Apparently because I suck with keeping contact with people it means that I'm a ***** and other ruder things.

I hate myself so much right now. What have I done to deserve this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I'm alone, I bloody hate how **** everything has turned in the last few days. Apparently that because other people have it worse than me I'm not allowed to be ill or busy or tired. Apparently because I suck with keeping contact with people it means that I'm a ***** and other ruder things.

Who said those things?

They're totally not true, and you haven't done anything to deserve this :hugs:*

Feeling so relieved, finally got my first week off from work of the year. I can't describe how relieved I feel right now, I could cry. I've spent the last 11 months crying and being sick and dreading going to work, being belittled by management and being used as a skivvy by team mates, I can finally breathe for 8 days. Though I don't know if I'll ever go back....I am so on the edge at the minute and I feel so overwhelmed but I'm determined to try and relax for a couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Who said those things?

They're totally not true, and you haven't done anything to deserve this :hugs:*
    Someone who I've known for like 7 years. She's now a ex best friend of mine as of yesterday :cry2:

Feels like I have, this entire thing started because I don't have the time / energy / money to go up and see her where she lives now. And I also suck at messaging people as well. So yeah. It is my fault. Like it always is. :cry: I have enough on my plate at the moment and now she's added this as well. I feel done. Luckily I have the day of work today because otherwise I would be on very thin ground.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who I've known for like 7 years. She's now a ex best friend of mine as of yesterday :cry2:

Feels like I have, this entire thing started because I don't have the time / energy / money to go up and see her where she lives now. And I also suck at messaging people as well. So yeah. It is my fault. Like it always is. :cry: I have enough on my plate at the moment and now she's added this as well. I feel done. Luckily I have the day of work today because otherwise I would be on very thin ground.
    That was a horrible thing to stay, there's such stigma and misunderstanding around mental health. Try and ignore it and know different.

ReputationRep:

That's horrible. Some people do need to realise that you have other things to do. I have a friend who I can go weeks without talking to. Neither of us have complained, ever. He has sometimes taken his time replying to stuff (in his defence, he has sometimes been away / had his children down - I'm warned about this beforehand, usually) which I've ignored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    I am determined not to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    binge and purge
    today
    I didn't!!!

:banana2::banana:

i wish i would stop crying in my dreams
    and that other girl as well
    like i cry enough as it is already i dont need to also see myself sobbing and rocking hysterically at 4am

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the worst day ever and I need someone. I'm this close to losing it. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I'm having the worst day ever and I need someone. I'm this close to losing it. :cry2:
    So sorry to hear you're having a really bad day :console: Just remember tomorrow is a new day and things will pick up

If you need to vent just PM me, I will listen x

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear you're having a really bad day :console: Just remember tomorrow is a new day and things will pick up

If you need to vent just PM me, I will listen x
    This girl I was seeing I'm not sure if she's playing games with me but she's absolutely broken me. She's on here too.

ReputationRep:
    Really happy with how well the OCD Awareness Week thread is going :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Really happy with how well the OCD Awareness Week thread is going :dance:
    Rightly so. It's great! :cube:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    This girl I was seeing I'm not sure if she's playing games with me but she's absolutely broken me. She's on here too.
    Really sorry to hear this I know it's tough when they're still around, please don't let that stop you from reaching out. You have support here x

ReputationRep:
    I didn't!!!

:banana2::banana:
    Proud of you :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Really sorry to hear this I know it's tough when they're still around, please don't let that stop you from reaching out. You have support here x
    it's really hard because I see the thread she made about me and I want to say so much but I can't.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.