(Original post by piece_by_piece)
I have this book on quotes that you may be interested in Led. I'll post a few up and you can see how many you agree or disagree with.
'It is far better to be than to know'
'Always admit it when you're wrong'
'Everybody has their day, it’s just that some days seem to last longer than others.’
‘With love and patience, nothing is impossible’
‘Any situation worth understanding is confusing’
1) Well, they say that ignornace is bliss, but I'd rather know and live in agony, then be ignorant and live in harmony, if that makes sense.
2) That is one of the fundamental rules in this life.
3) Does that basically mean that some people are better off then others? If so, then of course, that's just an undeniable fact of life. However, that isn't to say that, for instance, a poor man can't be made rich, and a rich man can't be made poor. Thank God for the ying and yang in this life.
4) Out of all of them, I agree with this the most. You need someone by your side. You can't do things by yourself and expect them to turn out good, or even great. I say "Trust no one, not even yourself," but that's all it is - talk. Trust everybody. Try to make everyone your friend.
5) In most respects, yes. However, it is better in this life to make things as simple as possible. The simpler the situation, the lower the headache, and that is one of the meanings of life.