Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Tomorrow if it all goes to worse, I'm drinking bleach. So if you see "Arsenal fans commits suicide by drinking bleach", just think it's that geeza Kruz off TSR.
    Imagine the abuse, the headlines, the slating, the raping, the bullying, the mocking, the laugher and the global suicidal rates if it all goes wrong tomorrow. God forbid man, God forbid. Tomorrow shall be our day swear down.

(Original post by 419)
    I actually do but he's not better than Szcz and there's so many reason for Szcz to start over him.
    Alright fair enough, but for me I wouldn't be too disappointed if Fabianski started, he's more than decent. Wish he doesn't leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Tomorrow if it all goes to worse, I'm drinking bleach. So if you see "Arsenal fans commits suicide by drinking bleach", just think it's that geeza Kruz off TSR.
    Can I have your Ultimate Team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    In terms of diving szcz is better but in terms of reactions and shot stopping fabianski trumps szcz. If a player is through on goal with the gk to beat I know I would rather it be fab between the sticks than szcz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know about that. Definitely don't think his reaction is any better than Szcz's (see Di Natalie's penalty save- keepers aren't supposed to be saving those). Szcz is one of the best at one on one situation, he manages to read the striker's mind a lot and gets his hand on the ball a decent percentage.

Really baffled by all these fandom over Fabianski.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Also, enjoy Wenger's last game managing Arsenal. I fully expect an announcement on Monday saying he's leaving
    Maybe the parade is for him?

But seriously I fully expect him to sign that contract very soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We need to win tomorrow otherwise wumming will reach unprecedented levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    oh no, i wouldn't compare him quality wise to casillas; somebody else mentioned him, and i was just going from an age perspective.

the thing about him is that he can have a random game where he is superhuman.
    like against us in the FA cup - we should've won that about 6-2, but we lost 2-1 because of him.

he'd be great at a mid-tabled team imo

true, but then imagine how we feel; we don't even have a consistent starting keeper.
    LOL 6-2?

What match were you watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Imagine the abuse, the headlines, the slating, the raping, the bullying, the mocking, the laugher and the global suicidal rates if it all goes wrong tomorrow. God forbid man, God forbid. Tomorrow shall be our day swear down.

Alright fair enough, but for me I wouldn't be too disappointed if Fabianski started, he's more than decent. Wish he doesn't leave.

Lol mate it'll be mad

(Original post by Dr. Django)
    Can I have your Ultimate Team?

Looooool :lol: nah mate I'm giving it my brother.

ReputationRep:
    Still ****in pissed that I'm missing the game ahh!!!! Man will download some TV app and watch it on the way home FFS MAN WHY TOMORROW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrdoovde1)
    LOL 6-2?

What match were you watching?
    the match where we dominated you and your keeper had an inhuman display, not to mention the "amazing" refereeing....

ReputationRep:
    the match where we dominated you and your keeper had an inhuman display, not to mention the "amazing" refereeing....
    You didn't dominate anything. We scored two easy goals and parked bus, set up for the game. Domination is a 5-1 defeat.

Though you should have had an extra pen the ref also gave loads of decisions in your favor too. Swings and round abouts, let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LMAOOOOOOOO typical Liverpool fan.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the 'amazing refereeing' that saw Gerrard stay on the pitch when he should have been sent off for two clear fouls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Yeah, the 'amazing refereeing' that saw Gerrard stay on the pitch when he should have been sent off for two clear fouls.
    Exactly this!

But because it's Stevie.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2682253&page=1

#COYG!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You didn't dominate anything. We scored two easy goals and parked bus, set up for the game. Domination is a 5-1 defeat.

Though you should have had an extra pen the ref also gave loads of decisions in your favor too. Swings and round abouts, let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    true, it wasn't in the same scale of the 5-1 hilarity, however "parking the bus" wasn't totally effective, since we had many good chances on goal
    although you can of course criticise our strikers, it was more your keeper than stopped us repeating the anfield scoreline

i admit gerrard should've been sent off, but other than that, it was all for you/against us.
    webb narrowly avoided demotion; he was actually that bad.

however overall, it isn't you guys i criticise since you had 2 chances and you took them superbly.
    i can only criticise somebody not doing their job properly, hindering both teams (but us more so)

ReputationRep:
    The whole of the sporting world is wanting us to lose, including that lot in there. I'd rather not.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    The whole of the sporting world is wanting us to lose, including that lot in there. I'd rather not.
    Especially the likes of Deshi and Kenan and Kel. That's just harsh.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's normal to support the underdog, that's all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101010)
    Because it's normal to support the underdog, that's all
    We don't see any support when we're the underdogs? We get the "ahhhh you'll get smashed, your not a top team, you don't have players, Wenger needs to go etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)

Looooool :lol: nah mate I'm giving it my brother.

Brah, at least give me Ibra

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.