Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Anybody know the dates of Olswang's summer scheme?
    6th-17th of July

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard anything from burges salmon? they said it would be today and still nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Just heard back from DLA Piper London. They said 'we've received a number of high calibre applications this year and we only have a limited number of places, therefore we will put you on hold and contact you if a place comes up.' Bit of a different response but okay I guess.
    I've had this email. I like the part where it says "if you have not heard by the end of July assume that you have been unsuccessful".

ReputationRep:
    6th-17th of July
    Cheers, would have to hope for a place on the Easter scheme if successful then!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry reposting this as I'm panicking(!): Has anyone had their Wragge's telephone interview yet? Please can you let me know if it's more of a general chat or commercial awareness?

This is my first interview and I feel like my prep is just all over the place!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chianti1)
    I've had this email. I like the part where it says "if you have not heard by the end of July assume that you have been unsuccessful".
    Yeah I know haha, I wonder what order in the standby list we're in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Cheers, would have to hope for a place on the Easter scheme if successful then!
    No probs, I'm hoping for the same, it's tough when so many firms have clashing dates.

ReputationRep:
    Haha good point. I wonder how big the standby list is!

ReputationRep:
    Haha good point. I wonder how big the standby list is!

Yeah I know haha, I wonder what order in the standby list we're in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHairyArmenian)
    Just got mine! Had the AC yesterday!! Which scheme will you be on?
    Ah congratulations! Im going to do the earlier one I think, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Interview at RPC next week Really chuffed as I was convinced I'd mucked up the verbal reasoning test. Any ideas on what to expect?

It's my first job interview for nine years...eeek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyclaireL)
    has anyone heard anything from burges salmon? they said it would be today and still nothing!
    I've still not heard anything, I've been constantly checking my phone all day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Is this for the Vac Scheme?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auroa17)
    I'm still waiting too!
    I just logged on to my application form and the status of my interview has changed to "Reviewed". Does yours say that too?! Still no email from them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vwalters94)
    I've still not heard anything, I've been constantly checking my phone all day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just got an email through now with an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grania)
    Just got an email through now with an offer
    Congrats! I've still yet to hear so it's not looking too good for me..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    RPC Vac Scheme Offer

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from IM today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Has anyone heard from IM today?
    I haven't, someone said earlier that it'd be next week. I'm waiting on 9 firms (2 post interview) and it's doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    I haven't, someone said earlier that it'd be next week. I'm waiting on 9 firms (2 post interview) and it's doing my head in.
    I haven't heard either but saw on another thread that two people had heard from IM who applied to the Bristol & London offices. Find it strange that we were told would hear by today and we haven't had an email to say it will be next week instead!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.