(Original post by generic_man)
    *Amongst.

Nice message tho.

(Original post by Fermion)
    Amongts :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have trouble in uni? I am a Muslim sister and I am worried about there not being any Islamic societies in the uni i'd like to go to most. I am worried I won't fit in with my halls of residence sharing peoples. (lol) but yea, i don't drink and all of this. Are there any Muslims here applying to cumbria? If so list an interest as muslim plz I've opted for girls only accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ko111)
    Wa'alaikumussalaam! welcome to the tsr Islamic Society!
    JazaakAllah khair

ReputationRep:
    Also!
    Asalaam o a leikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone! ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppacoffee)
    Does anyone here have trouble in uni? I am a Muslim sister and I am worried about there not being any Islamic societies in the uni i'd like to go to most. I am worried I won't fit in with my halls of residence sharing peoples. (lol) but yea, i don't drink and all of this. Are there any Muslims here applying to cumbria? If so list an interest as muslim plz I've opted for girls only accomodation.
    Asalaamu alaikum sister
    I think most unis have an islamic society, you can try looking on the uni's website to see what societies there are

ReputationRep:
    I looked and there aren't any :\ I'm worried i'll be like the only female muslim.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just truly scared, as the majority of people that I met there, are either white or atheist, and I am just so scared I will stand out and people will ignore me and not want to be friends

ReputationRep:
    I'm just truly scared, as the majority of people that I met there, are either white or atheist, and I am just so scared I will stand out and people will ignore me and not want to be friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's plenty of muslims at uni, I think there is a isoc at uni too?

ReputationRep:
    Also!
    Asalaam o a leikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone! ^.^

I looked and there aren't any :\ I'm worried i'll be like the only female muslim.

Wa'alaykum asalaam, which uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Wa'alaykum asalaamulaykum, which uni?
    Wa alaykum asalaamualaykum?
    Lol, you caught in two minds, ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wa alaykum asalaamualaykum?
    Lol, you caught in two minds, ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol autocorrect fail.

ReputationRep:
    Sis, if you find any other muslims, start an Islamic society, then you can band together

ReputationRep:
    "The worst of our faults is our interest in other people’s faults."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aabidah)
    "The worst of our faults is our interest in other people’s faults."
    I hope you are not telling me off

Some typos are just a little funny. I don't think like hahahaha, this guy is soo stupid, he cant spell etc

I make so many typos as well. No mailce intended. Just harmless banter :yes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope you are not telling me off

Some typos are just a little funny. I don't think like hahahaha, this guy is soo stupid, he cant spell etc

I make so many typos as well. No mailce intended. Just harmless banter :yes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Noooo that was not my intention at all! I saw the quote and really liked it so thought I would share it. Besides, I'm a bit of a grammarnazi myself :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aabidah)
    Noooo that was not my intention at all! I saw the quote and really liked it so thought I would share it. Besides, I'm a bit of a grammarnazi myself :lol:
    Ok, cool

i dont really care about grammar. I only take grammar seriously when i go tryhard with my posts :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok, cool

i dont really care about grammar. I only take grammar seriously when i go tryhard with my posts :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    I was trying to push it on to you. But you out played me at my own game

Quiz Question
    What was the messege of the prophet pbuh when he had to send an army
    Has anyone answered this question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Has anyone answered this question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We werent there so how on Earth are we meant to answer that question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    We werent there so how on Earth are we meant to answer that question?
    Lool are you trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.