The Student Room Group

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabby1410
what does that NSPC mnemonic stand for?

number shape position colour
theres also SCANS (shape, colour, angles, number, sides)
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic

Mine is tomorrow too and i've been averaging the same! :frown:
Best of luck!

How did it go?
Original post by dwightkurtshrute
Mine is tomorrow morning and I'm averaging 610-630. Completely stressed.

How did it go?
Mine is tomorrow morning and I'm averaging 610-630. Completely stressed.

My average is that aswell. Good luck for today!
Original post by Harryedwards8
Honestly I wouldn't worry if I were you. Hopefully you're the same as I was.

Good luck!

Thank you and hopefully! 😁😊
Original post by ib_hopeful
How did it go?

Starting 11.30
Original post by Aaliyah2362
My average is that aswell. Good luck for today!

Thanks, you too!
Starting 11.30

Mine is at 11:30 too, hope all goes well!
Good luck to everyone else taking their test today. There's no reason why we shouldn't walk in feeling confident!

You too! Not doing any more practise now just getting some breakfast haha. Whatever will be will be. Ive done a good bit of practice and I just want to get it over with now. Just need to remember to flag, guess and move on. Best of luck to you and PM me how it goes!
You too! Not doing any more practise now just getting some breakfast haha. Whatever will be will be. Ive done a good bit of practice and I just want to get it over with now. Just need to remember to flag, guess and move on. Best of luck to you and PM me how it goes!

Yep me too, trying to relax my brain now!
And you're right if it's meant to be it will be. I need to remember to keep track of time especially with VR!
I will deffo PM you once it's over, can't wait to get it over with!
Who's done Medify mock 1? I just did it and got VR:650 QR:700 AR:750

Is this a good score for that mock? My exam is a week today!!*
Original post by hayleeyy
Who's done Medify mock 1? I just did it and got VR:650 QR:700 AR:750

Is this a good score for that mock? My exam is a week today!!*

I did it and got 800 VR, 800 QR and 750 AR, my exam in on tuesday. I feel like i probably got lucky on my guesses, but ill do mock 2 later today and see how that goes

Good luck to you both! Hope you do really really well :smile:
Hello everyone,

I'm currently exactly a week away from taking my UKCAT but I've run into a bit of a wall in terms of my practice. I've exhausted all the official practice questions as well as the 600 questions book I borrowed from my library (I know its out of date but I couldnt afford to buy the newer version. I dont know what else to do since I'm still terrible at most sections so desperate atm.

I wanted to know if anyone had a few spare days left on their Medify account after they've taken their test and would be willing to let me use it. I know this is pretty shady but Im desperate and my parents arent willing to spend more money on this test than what it cost to register.

If all else fails, any more recommendations of free practice questions (especially AR and QR) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Original post by andrewszk
Hello everyone,

I'm currently exactly a week away from taking my UKCAT but I've run into a bit of a wall in terms of my practice. I've exhausted all the official practice questions as well as the 600 questions book I borrowed from my library (I know its out of date but I couldnt afford to buy the newer version. I dont know what else to do since I'm still terrible at most sections so desperate atm.

I wanted to know if anyone had a few spare days left on their Medify account after they've taken their test and would be willing to let me use it. I know this is pretty shady but Im desperate and my parents arent willing to spend more money on this test than what it cost to register.

If all else fails, any more recommendations of free practice questions (especially AR and QR) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

https://ukcat.ninja

That site has some free questions and tutorials, I'm not sure how good it is because I've only heard it mentioned, haven't actually used it
VR:790
QR:770
AR:560
SJ: Band 1
Average:707
Stupid shapes :angry:. Anywhere I should avoid?
Reply 3537
Heya,
I did my UKCAT a few weeks ago and got 640 as my average score. :frown:
VR:560
QR:740
AR:610
SJT: B2

What unis shall I avoid? I am also doing the BMAT but which UKCAT unis would you recommend I apply to? :s-smilie:
Original post by simmy1on
VR:790
QR:770
AR:560
SJ: Band 1
Average:707
Stupid shapes :angry:. Anywhere I should avoid?

Well done!! That's really good score. Not really any to not avoid your score is great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,

I got 620 on my UKCAT, SJT Band 2
VR: 560
QR: 720
AR: 590

AS: AAAB GCSE: 8A*, 5A, 2B

Do you think I should apply to UKCAT med schools such as KCL, QM, SG?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending