Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I thought it was a big book I just shout at them
    Hahaha! I need to remember to write in the crucial details otherwise I would sound crazy!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    I guess I should have emphasised it was a small book and that it is just for fun! Yup, I guess we are different in terms of that!I get your point about the stress ball!
    Haha probably! Yeah I'm a pretty horrible person haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Haha probably! Yeah I'm a pretty horrible person haha
    No no no! It's my fault really!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No no no! It's my fault really!
    Oh no I was on about me willingly hitting my poor sister with a stress ball not you throwing little books! Don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Yeah mine came on the 20th May so it probably was there a while haha. How many have you got in?

She throws it back at me we have a very abusive relationship haha. I'm sure most people with siblings would tbh - wait how old is your sister? Those things hurt with enough force!

Ah mines slightly earlier, starting on 31st July
    Lol. I should check the mailbox more often. I haven't missed yet 😏😏😏😏😏👌. I haven't counted but I'd say more than 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The beginning of your post made laugh for some reason! Well done today! Keep up the good work

Well done! You've done so much and keep up the good work!

No, are they really that good? And can I ask, how do you revise whilst having music on? I can't even revise with any noise!
    Thanks. You too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The beginning of your post made laugh for some reason! Well done today! Keep up the good work

Well done! You've done so much and keep up the good work!

No, are they really that good? And can I ask, how do you revise whilst having music on? I can't even revise with any noise!
    I find it hard to revise when it's silent. The music allows me to go into my zone and concentrate. Well, they are an acquired taste but I love them. It's not the sort of nicki minaj stuff that I guess you guys listen to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My sister is 12 by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
    It's JUNE!! Later this month most of us will have left school
    • Chemistry past paper
    • Physics Past paper
    • 15 Chemistry Q Cards
    • 15 Physics Q Cards
    • 15 Yachana Eco Lodge cards
    • 67 German vocab
    • 56 Hurricane Mitch
    • Fairtrade Case study
    • Development revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
    • Chemistry past paper
    • Physics Past paper
    • 15 Chemistry Q Cards
    • 15 Physics Q Cards
    • 67 German vocab
    • 56 Hurricane Mitch
    • Fairtrade Case study
    • Development revision
    OMG !!! You've done so much. How long did this take you ?:congrats: 9 hours ?! So impressed of you Zoe !!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    OMG !!! You've done so much. How long did this take you ?:congrats: 9 hours ?! So impressed of you Zoe !!
    Thank you so much - it actually took less and I even managed to go out for a few hours, so probably took me about 5

ReputationRep:
    You know how it's the holidays at the moment....how long to guys sit and study for in a day...cuz I feel like I'm not doing as much as I should...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by lala*15)
    You know how it's the holidays at the moment....how long to guys sit and study for in a day...cuz I feel like I'm not doing as much as I should...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well yesterday I did about 5 hours (not all at once). It is different for every person, if you feel like you know enough to pass the exams then continue as you are, but if you feel like there are gaps in your knowledge then do something about it, even if it is just an extra 20 mins

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much - it actually took less and I even managed to go out for a few hours, so probably took me about 5
    I'm a bit like you because I manage to get a lot of stuff done in a shorter period of time because short bursts help memory. But nearer exams, I revise longer just to make sure I know everything
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MezmorisedPotato)
    I'm a bit like you because I manage to get a lot of stuff done in a shorter period of time because short bursts help memory. But nearer exams, I revise longer just to make sure I know everything
    Yeah same, like around now I have the weekend to do revision so shorter bursts let me cover a variety to get the knowledge and then the night before the exam I spend a few hours going over everything again and again just so that is at the forefront of my mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I find it hard to revise when it's silent. The music allows me to go into my zone and concentrate. Well, they are an acquired taste but I love them. It's not the sort of nicki minaj stuff that I guess you guys listen to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I usually listen to 'intense studying music' on Spotify whenever I revise. In my free time though I generally listen to: my chemical romance, panic at the disco, black veil brides, bring me the horizon, fall out boy & slipknot. Shamefully, I do have to admit that I like one or two nicki minaj songs

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
    • Chemistry past paper
    • Physics Past paper
    • 15 Chemistry Q Cards
    • 15 Physics Q Cards
    • 67 German vocab
    • 56 Hurricane Mitch
    • Fairtrade Case study
    • Development revision
    Well done! You've so much! Keep up the good work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's different for every person. For me, it takes 6 hours but do as much as you can.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess it is about motivating yourself tbh. Think about how happy you would be if you achieved fantastic results Also, I doubt that anyone could work flat out for the whole day and still remember everything So, make sure that you give yourself a 10 minute break after each 30 minute revision session. Also constant repetitive testing of what you have revised is beneficial, I use something called 'quizlet.' Knowing that you have remembered information will make you feel more inspired to take in more Use the 'pomodoro technique' as well - so that you are sticking to your revision slots and are allowing yourself to have breaks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Lol. I should check the mailbox more often. I haven't missed yet 😏😏😏😏😏👌. I haven't counted but I'd say more than 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My sister is 12 by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you probably should! And ooh get you! 😏

And that's not too bad then, I thought she was really young for some reason mine's only just 14 but harder than me lol so she can take it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
    • Chemistry past paper
    • Physics Past paper
    • 15 Chemistry Q Cards
    • 15 Physics Q Cards
    • 67 German vocab
    • 56 Hurricane Mitch
    • Fairtrade Case study
    • Development revision
    Wow this is amazing! You continue to surprise us with what you get done

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.