ReputationRep:
    Herrera you boss

ReputationRep:
    got off morgan for fellani Mou trying to get himself fired

ReputationRep:
    rashford

ReputationRep:
    What a 'mare for the keeper.

Great from Rashford though to keep the pressure on.

ReputationRep:
    What a goal from Rashford.

ReputationRep:
    bigmansouf rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)

SOMETHING ROONEY FAILEDTO do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)

Reckon Mourinho chucked him £50 before the game?

ReputationRep:
    Goal of the season tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    bigmansouf rn

lool

rooney bottles chances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Reckon Mourinho chucked him £50 before the game?
    Keeper has had a bloody awful game.

Solely responsible for 2 of United's goals and it's a shame because this game was actually a contest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Keeper has had a bloody awful game.

Solely responsible for 2 of United's goals and it's a shame because this game was actually a contest...
    Yeh. A 3-1 win is good but lets not pretend like this is anything else but a continuation of the total **** we have been seeing all season...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh. A 3-1 win is good but lets not pretend like this is anything else but a continuation of the total **** we have been seeing all season...
    Leicester were the team that put the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho's Chelsea career....

Predictions for Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37357929

McNair ftw

ReputationRep:
    I need Man Utd to win against Leicester so I get my refund for the accumulator I placed. Oh ffs when I need you to win you probably won't :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Precisely.
    I watched the entire game and you were no better than you have been recently - you were just against a poor opposition who gifted you two goals.

That being said, Smalling was very impressive in the air and Carrick's passing was exceptional. Obviously Northampton gave them more time and space than you'd see in the PL, but the pair of them should definitely be starting games for you.

As for Rooney, he was embarrassing and surely must be dropped?

All in all, the fact is that you had to bring on three first team players to beat a League One side. You've done enough to get through but nothing to be impressed about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Leicester were the team that put the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho's Chelsea career....

Predictions for Saturday?
    Can't see a Utd win, maybe a draw but I think a huge amount depends on the make up of the 2 midfields in particular.

As an aside thought Ibra was poor tonight, played like a someone who didn't really know what the manager wanted him to do.

ReputationRep:
    What we learnt from the game:
    Blind, Herrera, Carrick, Smalling were very good
    Memphis needs more minutes
    TFM did well but one defensive error led to the penalty
    Rashford GOLDEN BOY
    Young and Rojo played better
    Morgan did well why sub him

THE BIG PROBLEM ROONEY -cant PASS, shoot
    Why does rooney think he can take freekicks, corners ?
    his freekicks are shi*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Precisely.
    I watched the entire game and you were no better than you have been recently - you were just against a poor opposition who gifted you two goals.

That being said, Smalling was very impressive in the air and Carrick's passing was exceptional. Obviously Northampton gave them more time and space than you'd see in the PL, but the pair of them should definitely be starting games for you.

As for Rooney, he was embarrassing and surely must be dropped?

All in all, the fact is that you had to bring on three first team players to beat a League One side. You've done enough to get through but nothing to be impressed about.
    You are so bitter about other teams, you need to chill, you did get to two cup finals after all and that is worth celebrating right? Klopp is not a bottler in finals, I am sure he will get there eventually...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.