Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

I'm tired. Had 2 late ish nights and need to be up early again tomorrow so might go bed.

Well surely it won;t take long to get in? :p:

ReputationRep:
      Come tomorrow night I'm going to be so lonely. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
      Where is Pol?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      I'm tired. Had 2 late ish nights and need to be up early again tomorrow so might go bed.

Well surely it won;t take long to get in? :p:
      :console: Why?

Yeah, but I cba and I sometimes prefer sitting at the desk when on the laptop. :s:

(Original post by fallen angel9)
      Come tomorrow night I'm going to be so lonely. :cry2:

Where is Pol?
      He's ghanaway for a bit.

(Original post by Crazy Paving)

Yeah, but I cba and I sometimes prefer sitting at the desk when on the laptop. :s:
        Packing Friday night, and was so worried about stuf I couldn't sleep. Then spent Saturday and yesterday in London with some friends before they went home for christmas so was a late night again last night.

Depends how long you plan to stay up I guess :erm:

He's ghanaway for a bit.
        :rofl3:

ReputationRep:

He's ghanaway for a bit.
        Everyone would have gone home and I'm still working and Christmas Eve I go home, then I'm back again Boxing Day. I do have a friend who I can stay with though.

I see. :sad:

I just can't believe on the last page there's something I wrote seven hours ago!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        Packing Friday night, and was so worried about stuf I couldn't sleep. Then spent Saturday and yesterday in London with some friends before they went home for christmas so was a late night again last night.

Depends how long you plan to stay up I guess :erm:

:rofl3:
        Well at least you had fun, right? Why are you up early tomorrow?

I plan on staying up until I ejaculate. :teehee:

Everyone would have gone home and I'm still working and Christmas Eve I go home, then I'm back again Boxing Day. I do have a friend who I can stay with though.

I see. :sad:

I just can't believe on the last page there's something I wrote seven hours ago!:p:
        Ouch. D: Well, yeah, see who you can stay with, you'll get by without being totally alone.

I know. We're getting lives. :moon: Well tbh I'm still on here a lot, just not posting here AS MUCH.

ReputationRep:

Ouch. D: Well, yeah, see who you can stay with, you'll get by without being totally alone.

I know. We're getting lives. :moon: Well tbh I'm still on here a lot, just not posting here AS MUCH.
        I probably will go round Tuesday and stay there for a bit. :yep:

ReputationRep:
        oh no my sub has gone

Well at least you had fun, right? Why are you up early tomorrow?

I plan on staying up until I ejaculate. :teehee:
          :tumble:

Yea was great fun. I'm up early to see Toby :grin:

FA: :hugs: Tbh by the sounds of it its difficult to get out of Canters anyway. You had loads of snow?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)
          :tumble:

Yea was great fun. I'm up early to see Toby :grin:

FA: :hugs: Tbh by the sounds of it its difficult to get out of Canters anyway. You had loads of snow?
          :hugs:
          Ridiculous amounts. I was at work at the time and there's quite a few people who couldn't get home cause they live in Herne Bay and Whitstable. The buses stopped running completely. Management had to give lifts. Good thing I'm only a 10 min walk away. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
          Yeah one of my housemates is meant to be flying out of Heathrow tomorrow, so she's really nervous. :erm:

:hugs:
            Ridiculous amounts. I was at work at the time and there's quite a few people who couldn't get home cause they live in Herne Bay and Whitstable. The buses stopped running completely. Management had to give lifts. Good thing I'm only a 10 min walk away. :yeah:
            Really? Wow that was so lucky I missed that! I saw it snow at 8am but it's stopped by the time I left at 9.

Thats not good then again a bus getting up St. Dunstans Road and up past campus is so dangerous. Apparently Sturry Road was a ice rink

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Loz17)
            Really? Wow that was so lucky I missed that! I saw it snow at 8am but it's stopped by the time I left at 9.

Thats not good then again a bus getting up St. Dunstans Road and up past campus is so dangerous. Apparently Sturry Road was a ice rink
            Did you only leave yesterday morning? You had a lucky escape. I was also scared I'd be called in to cover for anyone who couldn't get into work today. :ninja:

Did you only leave yesterday morning? You had a lucky escape. I was also scared I'd be called in to cover for anyone who couldn't get into work today. :ninja:
              Yea. 10am Coach to London. That was bad enough when I got there with really heavy snow but it soon stopped thank god.

Extra money though? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Loz17)
              Yea. 10am Coach to London. That was bad enough when I got there with really heavy snow but it soon stopped thank god.

Extra money though? :dontknow:
              True, but I feel like I do enough overtime as it is. :ahee: And I just really fancied a day off.

One of my housemates made brownies last night, and the other one made me some saffron risotto. :coma: Double win. :woo:

ReputationRep:
              morning all

ReputationRep:
              Morning person I don't know

True, but I feel like I do enough overtime as it is. :ahee: And I just really fancied a day off.

One of my housemates made brownies last night, and the other one made me some saffron risotto. :coma: Double win. :woo:
                Perfect :coma: and thats fair enough

Hey shyguy

Anyway should go sleep now. Night guys :hugs:

ReputationRep:
                I'm going to bed. Good night.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
              Useful resources
              AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.