Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Cuban what have you done...

ReputationRep:
    Raps got Landry from the Rockets and now might do a trade to get Iggy. Looking like a 8 seed if Valanciunas is the real deal. Dallas bout to enter the Shabazz Muhammed sweepstakes

What happened wiyh dallas, someone tell :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    What happened wiyh dallas, someone tell :sad:
    They let Chandler, Barea and Butler walk so they would have cap space this summer hoping for D Will and or Dwight but now they got neither and now they lost jet and jason kidd too. Their only hope is to clear the decks and hope for Dwight/Paul/someone next summer now.

PS Clippers signed Jamal Crawford so thats one less team in for Ray Allen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    You like Beasley ? I dont wanna write him off but he looks like a offensive injection from the bench at best really his defence is terrible. He can score though.
    Change of scenery might do him good. He's at that point of his career when he knows he has to stop coasting and step up plus hopefully Alvin Gentry tells him to stop getting high before games.

ReputationRep:
    Look for lakers to trade for a backup PG who plays decent defense. I would argue that a trade including Pau for a deeper bench and inserting Hill into the starting lineup could work. I don't think lakers should trade bynum for dwight.

(Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    Change of scenery might do him good. He's at that point of his career when he knows he has to stop coasting and step up plus hopefully Alvin Gentry tells him to stop getting high before games.
    He could have been a decent player. Shame how Derek Rose has completely outshone him since they were both drafted

ReputationRep:
    He could have been a decent player. Shame how Derek Rose has completely outshone him since they were both drafted
    He still could turn into one as he's only 23 years old but his progression has been a disappointment so far when compared to others in his draft class.

ReputationRep:
    Eric gordons asking nola to not match the suns offer sheet and let him go but I doubt they won't match

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to lean more toward Ray being on the Heat next year - not sure how I feel about that though :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

(Original post by brighteyes1994)
    Im starting to lean more toward Ray being on the Heat next year - not sure how I feel about that though :/

I feel sorry for you though :console:

:mmm:

Lebron DRIVES, gets doubled team... kicks it out to ALLEN FOR THE THREE :sogood:

How do you feel about the above?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Ray is prettier in green haha

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you though :console:

:mmm:

Lebron DRIVES, gets doubled team... kicks it out to ALLEN FOR THE THREE :sogood:

How do you feel about the above?
    That look will take some getting used to but the kicking it out to allen for the 3 i think i can handle it Imagine if we got him someone who can actually make open looks. If not for Millers contribution in the final game we would be saying his move was a massive failure, a lot of open looks he had clattered off the rim sadly.

ReputationRep:
    Some more news on the Ray situation:
    http://redsarmy.com/2012/07/06/repor...eltics+Fans%29

Incidentally, if anyone wants to follow the Ray situation or the C's in general, you won't get a better site than Red's Army!

Comon allen, just accept

ReputationRep:
    Ahh the Ray situation mainly sucks because we have his Bird rights so can sign him, but if not then the money can't really be used elsewhere as we'd go over the cap!

ReputationRep:
    How close to 0 is the chance of Lin not signing with the Knicks eventhough J.Kidd is heading there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    How close to 0 is the chance of Lin not signing with the Knicks eventhough J.Kidd is heading there.
    1% chance he isnt a Knick next yr

Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

Source with knowledge of Knicks' thinking: "They will match any offer on Lin up to 1 billion dollars"

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Shuttleworth is a heat player now but I heard this means no Camby
    His dislike of Rondo was apparently a major factor in signing for the Heat

ReputationRep:
    *sad*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.