Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    Nice! hope i see you there
    Yes, me too! Haven't seen many people who applied to Christ Church on TSR (barely any actually) so it's good to find one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy2016)
    French! Together with History at Christ Church.
    Oh, interesting combination and hey I applied to Christ Church too I'll also be doing the French MLAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    No problem! How does that quote go? Something like "don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon!" :moon: There's aiming high and then there's being totally unrealistic. I'm inclined to think you're more the former
    Haha that's a great quote- thank you for your kind words, honestly :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowflake39)
    Yes, me too! Haven't seen many people who applied to Christ Church on TSR (barely any actually) so it's good to find one
    Seems like people give up on CC even before they apply... I'm an international student, I need to take a TSA exam. wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    Seems like people give up on CC even before they apply... I'm an international student, I need to take a TSA exam. wish me luck
    I'm applying to ChCh too! (even an international student ) where do you come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxSarah)
    I'm applying to ChCh too! (even an international student ) where do you come from?
    Good luck with the TSA, I have to make an MLAT. Seems we're all international who are applying at ChCh. Dutch applicant here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowflake39)
    Good luck with the TSA, I have to make an MLAT. Seems we're all international who are applying at ChCh. Dutch applicant here
    Italian applicant I'll take BMAT (i'm applying to medicine)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Hertford College?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Human Science but stupidly didn't register for the TSA in time.. Has anyone ever been considered for interview without doing a required admissions test?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se123888)
    I've applied to study Human Science but stupidly didn't register for the TSA in time.. Has anyone ever been considered for interview without doing a required admissions test?
    It's unlikely that you'll be considered without the aptitude test tbh, maybe give them a call or email to argue your case?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by politicalmind)
    You're doing Geog at Jesus too??
    Yeah! Apparently the interview questions at Jesus are quite straaaaange. Like what do Obama and geology have in common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    It's unlikely that you'll be considered without the aptitude test tbh, maybe give them a call or email to argue your case?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I phoned the college and sent a letter, I applied for late registration for the TSA test but they didn't grant me permission
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Got my acknowledgement from St Anne's!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my acknowledgement from St Anne's!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    did you apply for St Anne's?? or did you just get assigned to it?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    did you apply for St Anne's?? or did you just get assigned to it?
    I applied for St Anne's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Just received my acknowledgement from Oriel!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for St Anne's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nice still waiting for Christ Church

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megrostron)
    Has anyone applied to Hertford College?
    Yep, received the college email from them today!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received acknowledgement from Keble

ReputationRep:
    I think we all received an acknowledgment letter by now !

For international people, are you going to send an email saying that you won't be able to attend the interview in Oxford if shortlisted ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.