Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Got 61 points so far, thank you Don Sergio

EDIT: Damn average & highest points have gone up now, I thought I did well :sad:

ReputationRep:
    93 all out. Would've hit the ton if i played Chambers over Baines*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Yeah yeah, and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle

ReputationRep:
    **** I'm jamming this head to head league so hard.

Got 85 points like a ****ing boss. Could have got over 100 if I captained aguero and played Chambers instead of Ayoze.

I captained Hazard so not too angry about that.

I'm now first in head to head league. :woop:

(Original post by DH1')
    93 all out. Would've hit the ton if i played Chambers over Baines*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Yeah yeah, and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle
    Same bro. Shoulda captained Aguero but only non Chelsea player I ever captain is Daniel Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    Captained Bony and he let me down. Another massive haul for Sergio. Boyd on the bench is painful. I got 70 points but fell in the league. Sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had 72 thought that was a decent score with no costa. Pretty happy with how my team is set up for Christmas run. However if yaya doesn't buck up at the weekend going to hazard.

ReputationRep:
    Got 75 and fell a 100 places in overall ranking, 1.8k place isn't to shabby though :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    There's only 70pts between 1st and 11th going into the xmas period. Definitely all to play for still.

Find it funny how i've been top of the main league all season yet i'm 6th in the h2h!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    There's only 70pts between 1st and 11th going into the xmas period. Definitely all to play for still.

Find it funny how i've been top of the main league all season yet i'm 6th in the h2h!
    It does feel a lot closer then last year... I could be wrong, but I remember being aroudn the same position I am in now (11th) last year, and feeling like there was no way I would bridge the gap to first... but this year 70 feels reasonable, and much more acheivable (if still very unlikely)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    It does feel a lot closer then last year... I could be wrong, but I remember being aroudn the same position I am in now (11th) last year, and feeling like there was no way I would bridge the gap to first... but this year 70 feels reasonable, and much more acheivable (if still very unlikely)
    Wasn't in the tsr league last year but read the fantasy football thread alot and gathered that someone threw away a 100+ point lead :eek:. Will be plenty of twists and turns yet :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Wasn't in the tsr league last year but read the fantasy football thread alot and gathered that someone threw away a 100+ point lead :eek:. Will be plenty of twists and turns yet :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mm I remember that - he went nuts in the first half of the season, and had a huge lead over 2nd, let alone down to me in 11th.. must have been far more then 70 between 1st + 11th..

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha that was Saf! Unbelievable bottle of the highest order. He lost it on the very last GW.

SR, you really should be winning it from here. 40 point lead with a strong team value over the guy beneath you. Don't bottle it son.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Forgot about that, poor guy was on top of the league all season :sad:

Jan WC could be crucial this year I think, there's no midweek games so it's hard to see an optimal time to play it. Some people like to get it out of the way early and others like to wait and see if teams make decent transfers. I remember everyone had Sissoko a couple of years ago.

ReputationRep:
    As if I moved down a place with a score off 79.

Up to 3,000 OR and top of my mini league at least

Glad I stuck with Aguero captain. Was so tempted to go Bony all week

ReputationRep:
    Will Rooney play this weekend?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Will Rooney play this weekend?
    Yes he's been confirmed fit to play.

Di Maria is definitely out though, he should be back for Liverpool next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Haha that was Saf! Unbelievable bottle of the highest order. He lost it on the very last GW.

SR, you really should be winning it from here. 40 point lead with a strong team value over the guy beneath you. Don't bottle it son.
    40 points is nothing at this stage. And also high team value isn't the be all and end all.

Think the key will be the double gameweeks and who negotiates them the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    As if I moved down a place with a score off 79.

Up to 3,000 OR and top of my mini league at least

Glad I stuck with Aguero captain. Was so tempted to go Bony all week
    I've jumped to 1st place in the Money League :cool:

Incredible gameweek, but it's all so close from 1 to 4. Could literally be any of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yes he's been confirmed fit to play.

Di Maria is definitely out though, he should be back for Liverpool next week.
    Excellent, now I have a front three of Costa, Aguero and Rooney raring to go.

I think I'll captain Costa this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    40 points is nothing at this stage. And also high team value isn't the be all and end all.

Think the key will be the double gameweeks and who negotiates them the best
    Just trying to unsettle him

Not that i'm anywhere near top
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    I've jumped to 1st place in the Money League :cool:

Incredible gameweek, but it's all so close from 1 to 4. Could literally be any of us
    I really regret not entering that now :laugh: Oh well, I was short on funds at the time. Win some lose some!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.