Southampton interview!!! i am so happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSunshine)
    YAY, well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSunshine)
    Congratulations! Me too! I'm so nervous, I really wasn't expecting anything from my application this year so this is a surprise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also got a Southampton interview! Fingers crossed for everyone waiting to hear

ReputationRep:
    Southampton interview! Screamed when I opened the email, hahahahah

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those with interviews. Do you mind stating your ukcat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackraven)
    773 band 2 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    745, B2

ReputationRep:
    I've got one at Soton too, 747.5 UKCAT.

ReputationRep:
    807.5 Band 1

ReputationRep:
    Now wondering what the group task will be! And the interview is only 20mins. That's so short! Eeek
    #stressingalready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdaman93)
    Now wondering what the group task will be! And the interview is only 20mins. That's so short! Eeek
    #stressingalready
    I've heard it's an ethical discussion task, but no idea what that will involve..

20 minutes is so short! I assume it's just a standard panel interview?

ReputationRep:
    Southampton interview also! Well done guys!

ReputationRep:
    755 and band 1. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview with UKCAT 737.5 band 1 (Looks like I'm the lowest score so far?) good luck everyone, super nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    Southampton interview too! With UKCAT of 3050/762.5 band 1. I'm on 7th. Good luck everyone and happy interview prepping...

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Why did Southampton have to be the first of my 4 unis to give out interviews?

I knew my UKCAT was too low for them (717.5) I was hoping to get positive news first.

Anyway I hear Southampton take ages to actually reject people so hopefully I get interview before that happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RexyB)
    Ugh. Why did Southampton have to be the first of my 4 unis to give out interviews?

I knew my UKCAT was too low for them (717.5) I was hoping to get positive news first.

Anyway I hear Southampton take ages to actually reject people so hopefully I get interview before that happens.
    Don't give up yet!! Last year they gave out interviews over at least 2 days!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all who got interviews from Soton today. It looks like the earlier emails from Soton and Warwick saying "don't worry if you don't hear back from us for a while" were something like a soft rejection. But I won't believe it until I see it on UCAS Track - which might be a while.

Any news from Warwick yet? Did anybody get interviews, or maybe they will send them out tomorrow?

In the meantime, if people haven't seen this, you can psych yourself up for the interview or keep busy until we hear more news (doesn't work in Firefox).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/taster/projects...r_contentcard5

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you guys know I recently received a rejection from kings. I have a first class degree in biological sciences, lots of work experience, but feel my UKAT has let me down getting 2730 (average 682.5) and band 1. Those annoying shapes! Still waiting for southampton and barts to get back to for my UKCAT choice, but not feeling to optimistic now...I would be interested to see what someone else thinks. I did receive the email from southampton today saying they are now considering my application, whatever that means! Hopefully BMAT for imperial went well anyway I cant say how happy I would be to get a place this year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.