• Development revision
    Wow this is amazing! You continue to surprise us with what you get done
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Well done! You've so much! Keep up the good work!.
    Thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Wow this is amazing! You continue to surprise us with what you get done
    Haha thank you - it's not as much as I had planned to be honest but I am still relatively happy with it

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy...I'm doing ncs and I didn't get anything...😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you probably should! And ooh get you! 😏

And that's not too bad then, I thought she was really young for some reason mine's only just 14 but harder than me lol so she can take it.
    Yeah. Lol. Thanks

She's actually 13. Lol. Idk why I keep on thinking she's 12. We're exactly 3 years apart. I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Heyyy...I'm doing ncs and I didn't get anything...😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you receive confirmation from them stating that you're doing NCS ? It might have gotten lost in the post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    I usually listen to 'intense studying music' on Spotify whenever I revise. In my free time though I generally listen to: my chemical romance, panic at the disco, black veil brides, bring me the horizon, fall out boy & slipknot. Shamefully, I do have to admit that I like one or two nicki minaj songs
    Wow. I see that you're into heavy metal. I'm not into hardcore rock. I'm more into the classics of rock. I do like a couple of slipknot's songs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If any of you do OCR 21st Century Further Science, I have made a thread to discuss all of the exams so feel free if this applies to you! Good luck everyone!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4115407

ReputationRep:
    Hey Girls and Guys,

Just a random question but can your hair colour change naturally? I've noticed that I've got a few ginger and blondish hairs on my body and especially my facial hair. I haven't cut it for a while so it's grown out a bit. I haven't noticed it before. I hope it doesn't go out of control and then I'll be multicoloured. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Did you receive confirmation from them stating that you're doing NCS ? It might have gotten lost in the post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup..I did get a confirmation email but didn't receive anything in the post...😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Yup..I did get a confirmation email but didn't receive anything in the post...😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pop them an email or contact your nearest sorting office.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't updated in ages! Basically I've been ill, having 3 exams in one day really saw me off and I came down with something on exactly the same day so it all hit at once... So I've spent this week mostly sleeping, I've done very very little revision but I don't mind as long as I'm healthier and well rested in the exams I'm sure I can still do well it's definitely disappointing to have such a set back, I've had a toring past week and ended up going out celebrating study leave and then a birthday party the next night which was probably a bad idea, but year 11 is about more than exams I guess! So anyway, tomorrow I'm at school for 3 hours then have a job interview then I'm pushing myself to go to nando's with my boyfriend, then of course back to work for the weekend. I'll slip some revision in as and when, but mainly I will just have to revise before each exam now, which should be okay as they are more spaced out- as long as I stay well!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    2/06/2016 - Afternoon update

Really really early update today as I have to get ready and won't get back until really late tonight.

I've been a little more focused today but still not great:
    -60 German vocab mastered on Memrise
    -C5 notes finished (completely forgot I hadn't finished them)
    -8 C6 cards written

ReputationRep:
    2/06/2016 - Afternoon update

Really really early update today as I have to get ready and won't get back until really late tonight.

I've been a little more focused today but still not great:
    -60 German vocab mastered on Memrise
    -C5 notes finished (completely forgot I hadn't finished them)
    -8 C6 cards written
    Well done. Where are you off to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well done. Where are you off to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. And just a party, I probably shouldn't go but they're really fun so I can never say no lmao

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. And just a party, I probably shouldn't go but they're really fun so I can never say no lmao
    Kl. Don't worry about it. You have to take a break once in a while. I hope you have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Kl. Don't worry about it. You have to take a break once in a while. I hope you have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littleone2000)
    Well I haven't updated in ages! Basically I've been ill, having 3 exams in one day really saw me off and I came down with something on exactly the same day so it all hit at once... So I've spent this week mostly sleeping, I've done very very little revision but I don't mind as long as I'm healthier and well rested in the exams I'm sure I can still do well it's definitely disappointing to have such a set back, I've had a toring past week and ended up going out celebrating study leave and then a birthday party the next night which was probably a bad idea, but year 11 is about more than exams I guess! So anyway, tomorrow I'm at school for 3 hours then have a job interview then I'm pushing myself to go to nando's with my boyfriend, then of course back to work for the weekend. I'll slip some revision in as and when, but mainly I will just have to revise before each exam now, which should be okay as they are more spaced out- as long as I stay well!
    Don't beat yourself up about it! Remember that your health always comes before exams so it is better to let yourself fully recover before even attempting revision And you're right - there's more to life than exams, so live a little
    Good luck in your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    Don't beat yourself up about it! Remember that your health always comes before exams so it is better to let yourself fully recover before even attempting revision And you're right - there's more to life than exams, so live a little
    Good luck in your interview
    Aw thank you fingers crossed, hoping to work in a library as the pay is great and I'd have loads of time to study whilst getting paid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
    It's JUNE!! Later this month most of us will have left school
    • Chemistry past paper
    • Physics Past paper
    • 15 Chemistry Q Cards
    • 15 Physics Q Cards
    • 15 Yachana Eco Lodge cards
    • 67 German vocab
    • 56 Hurricane Mitch
    • Fairtrade Case study
    • Development revision
    This is amazing Zoe, you have done so much - well done!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.