Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've switched to Rooney for captain this week, as he is playing Everton. We'll see how it goes. I've gone 3 at the back too as Lescott shouldn't be getting a clean sheet at OT.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to get Rooney into my team and captain him too! :shy2: Didn't have enough money without messing around too much, so Fabregas against Spurs will have to do for me ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I brought him in for Tevez and since Carlos has scored 3 goals :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the big fuss over Rooney. Tevez will get pretty similar points to him imo, definately not enough less to warrant the extra cash.
    This is important few gameweeks over christmas...alot will be caught out by the small gaps between gameweeks and players being rested. Hopefully I'm not one of them.
    Good thing is that I can make a few changes in short space of time for no cost.

ReputationRep:
    Im keeping Lescott in, just incase Everton get a sneaky win.

You never know..

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Unlucky, but in the long run it'll most likely be Rooney who scores more. I want to get Rooney and Tevez in my team, and have that as my strike force all the way throughout, perhaps changing only if there's an obvious choice for a particular week and then changing back. I'm pretty sure by the end them two will rack up more points than most other partnerships. Problem is, I can't imagine a Fantasy team without Ronaldo, and Evra/United's defence seem to be doing well.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, that does sound like fun

ReputationRep:
    i did the fantasy cup last year

its fun competing against randoms!! and making your way through

i lasted 3 gameweeks last year. if you draw somebody who doesnt bother with his team consider yourself lucky

ReputationRep:
    i was owning earlier, though now i can't seem to get more than 20 points a gameweek lol

ReputationRep:
    i cant decide who to make captain from this lot: ronaldo, gerrard, fabregas, ferdinand or rooney

any input?

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Put Lescott on bench and brought Benjani in alltho i cant see him gettin many points either and transferd out Toure for Geremi,just for a week as i expect him to get a clean sheet

ReputationRep:
    i made ALOT of changes for the xmas period, soi basically nearly got first choice team, all i would need to do is wait for agger to come back from injury and before the everton v arsenal game swap yakubu for xabi alonso

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas Assist and Adebayors Goal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    What are the bloody chances if it stays like this...Toure does awful for ages then in the two weeks after I change him he keeps two clean sheets. :rolleyes: Hopefully tottenham score to make me feel better.

edit: Hahaha what a jinx on arsenal.

haha - thats brill as I took Toure out two weeks ago aswell.

However Fabregas lost a point aswell

ReputationRep:
    But just got another 3....

ReputationRep:
    I took Adebayor out for Anelka last week and now he scores lol

ReputationRep:
    Another Assist from Fabregas

ReputationRep:
    3 point bonus for Fabregas perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Perhaps? It's standard with Fabregas! :p: He gets bonus by turning up.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Another Assist from Fabregas
    He shouldn't do really. It wasn't his game, his passing was off apart from the 1st goal.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.